Warlock hunt

Edited 7-28-22
****************
Chloe's pov:
I guess Simon had changed his mind and decided to
Come back to the institute.why, I don't even know. There is no telling when it comes to Simon.

We- or should I say clary was talking to jace,I was just standing in her shadow with Simon. I was zoned out for the good part of their conversation just thinking about everything that has happened in just a span of a night.

"Jace, why is there a mundane in the institute?" Is the first thing I hear when I zone back in.

But to my surprise it was alec with his usual cold,emotionless tone that he always has,or uses.

"Hey! His name is Simon,and we are a packaged deal."

"Yeah,ok. I really don't have  time for this." He says the last part so low I could barely hear.

While clary and Alec were just finishing their argument I was just holding in my laugh,as much as possible untill Alec just looked at me. "Yeah,uhm, this really isn't funny,like at all."  "Ok all of you cut it out would you,your all acting like 2 year olds." As jace says that his eyes drift from clary to Alec,and from Alec to me.

"Yeah ok have fun ill be back later." And with that I walk off to go find the dark-haired girl who's name I have learned is Isabell.

*********
I was heading towards my room about to just wait untill I see izzy. "Hey izzy!" I walk over to her as I say her name. "Hey Chloe"

"I have a question"

"Yeah?"

"How the hell do you put up with Alec and jace all the time?" I mean don't get me wrong they aren't that bad but I got annoyed very quickly.I mean it doesn't take much to annoy me but still that's not the point.

"Honestly i don't even know either honestly,I guess at one point I just got used to it." Me and Izzy just laughed and talked about what ever came to mind.

I can tell We are going to become very amazing friends.

******

I was sitting in my room just about to draw.It feels weird because I'm more of a paint person but I will still draw.

I then hear a knock but not caring to look up at who it is I just say "come in."

"Hey chloe."

"Hey Clare," I smile up at her.

"How have you been since you know, mom's kidnapping and all that fun stuff?"

"I don't know.it all just happened so fast like it all happened in a blur,and I just want to find mom."

"We will find her don't worry, we will do everything we can to get mom back."

"But in the mean time why don't we just hang out together,like old times."

"Chloe. I-" shut up and let's just hang out and enjoy this time. I smile and smack her playfully. And then from there we just start talking and and laughing. Oh how I miss these times.

*********
"Yeah well we need to find my mom." Clary says as we are standing in the institute Simon came back after doing something,that I don't even know at this point.

"There has to be someone who can help us!"

"I would say we can find warlocks to see if they know anything but after valentine started hunting them they all went into hiding."

"Yeah well could we go back to the cloud and see if there is anyone left at least? Please jace." Clary at this point is just begging.poor jace.

"Fine."

"I'll go get Izzy and Alec in case we need backup."

"Simon,is this night ever going to end?"

"Honestly,Chloe, no I don't think it will ever end."

"Yay." My voice laced with so much sarcasm.

"I know right." And Me and Simon just laughed at that.

******
We are now shoved in Simons van and lucky me got the seat right on top of Alec.

And I didn't think anything could be any more awkward than this.

I mean don't get me wrong he is hot-no Chloe you can't like someone you just met.

"Simon,could you drive any slower?"  I'm holding onto the door so I don't just fall back onto Alec. Oh how awkward and embarrassing that would be.

Oh boy how I jinxed myself.

Simon went over this bumb then I lost my grip and fell back onto Alec. Oh. My. God.

"Watch it Fairchild."

"I would love to but I'm not the one driving therefore I cant control the speed." Never mind jace getting the nickname "mr grumpy" I think Alec wins that nickname.

"And we are here." Is the best thing that I could possibly hear right now.

I'm pretty sure I was the first person to get out of the van but honestly I didn't care I just wanted to get out of there.

*******

We are now in the club and all I see is a mess.

"Yeah I don't think we are going to find any warlocks here,or anyone to be exact."

"Yeah ok jace we can go now there is none here."

"We can't just leave.there has to be another way!"

"Actually,there is another way" Jace says while looking at clary. Please don't tell me he is falling for her.

"Jace no,that's not an option." Alec says firmly

"Jace, she won't know what she is getting herself into if she goes" izzy looks at Jace sternly

"The silent brothers" he looks at clary while saying that"

"We have broken at least 18 clave rules and now you want to go to the city of bones? No, I won't allow it"

"Who the hell are the silent brothers" I say while also looking confused.

"Language"

"Ok Steve rogers" I put my hand up in surrender

"Who?"

"Oh Alec you really need to watch marvel" I laugh at his expression

"They are shadowhunters with superior power,they speak with their mind."

"I'll do it"

"They also hang a sword shoved your head and carve the truth from you,a process that can also kill you so there's that" Alec is always is the grumpy one I have noticed.

"Well of someone can tell me a different way then please, I'm all ears!" Clary says as she throws her arms up.

Clary then speaks up when none says anything. "Then that settles it,I'm going"

Everyone then looks to me "well I guess I'm going too"

"I'm in then too I guess."

"See Alec, I told you sue was one of us" he pays Alec's shoulder before leaving.

I then walk up to izzy as we are leaving. "You know, you and me, when this is all over we are going to get coffee and go shoping"

"That sounds like a good idea to me" me and Izzy high-five eachother and talk the rest of the way to the van.

"Ok but when we go I am not sitting onto of Alex's lap. I have a bad history of you doing this to me" she looks at me and just grins... oh by the angel.

********
Ok so I'm onto of Alec's lap again... but not by choice.
But I mean it's not the worst. So now I wait till we
Get to the city of bones.
********