Prologue (Part 2)

Kanker changed his name to Shay Kooba when a couple helped him to recover, then recover his journal and he uses their son's name. Within his journal lies the studies of the S.L.M.E. he wrote a lot of things about the philosophies of S.L.M.E. and the D.R.M.

Kanker became a member of the D.R.M. and became friends with Admiral Porter and Prince Magnus. Both are loyal followers of the D.R.M. As they went on on their journey to conquer the multiverse for the people.

He was at the pinnacle of power. After ten years, he became the grandmaster of the D.R.M. along with his friends Admiral Porter and Magnus who became the king at that time. They went in to find the remaining S.L.M.E members to exterminate an artifact from them.

And when they found the location, they went in on a stealthy approach. They infiltrate the whole zone and then the cannons fire through those icebergs. The three of them went into the main place. Wearing a mask to hide their identities. But then... all things changed for him.

Three people wearing a cloak are about to steal the artifact. But all of them were stunned by what they saw. The person at the center, who is about to get the artifact. Stopped he turned slowly and stood still.

"Those...those eyes,"

Everyone was looking at each other. Without any weapons pointing at each other. Both Admiral Porter and King Magnus looked at each other while Shay Kooba (who is known as Kanker Aston) standstill in front of the man in the cloak.

"Who are you talking to?" Magnus asked the cloaked man at the center.

The cold wind didn't bother them at all. They just stood still. With no weapons pointing at each other. Both are about to fire each other but. The man on the cloak raised his right hand and the same goes for Shay.

"I was talking to you, Aston."

"Aston? There is no Aston here-"

"Shut it!" yelled the cloaked man in the center.

He removed the hood of his coak only to find out that the man in the cloak was none other than...

"Greetings, Old friend."

Shay was not surprised at all. But King Magnus and Admiral Porter were bewildered by this moment of silence.

"Magnus, Porter," said Shay. As he's about to remove his mask "It's time to know who I am."

"We know you already," said Porter, confidently. "You're Shay-"

"Shay? That's a nice name for a traitor like you," scorned the man pointing at shay. "we thought you were dead!"

Shay removes his mask only to find a huge scar beside his right eye.

"Dead? I'm still alive, James," said Shay "After so many years."

"What happened to you," said the man named James "why did you join them."

"I just realize why the darkness is so alluring," said Shay, calmly "I see things in both worlds. The duality, the differences, and the similarities. I see both things have in common..."

"Wait, I don't understand what you are saying, Shay," said Porter

"Shay, are you saying that the S.L.M.E. and D.R.M are the same?" Magnus asked

"Both of them have the power to change the multiverse. Both have a desire to create peace and order. Both want things for the greater good. Both are strong yet so flawed. I see things in a way that people may not understand. Neither the light nor the dark may not comprehend my philosophies..."

They put down their weapons instead of shooting him. They began to listen.

"What are the causes of that greater good? What are the causes of peace? A peaceful world without conflict. A peaceful world where anyone can be free. What is the cost of all of these? Lives, countless lives. I need to stop this eternal conflict."

"Wait," said Magnus and then he points a gun at Shay "are you saying that we're evil?"

"No," said Shay simply "both sides are blinded by their ignorance. Both think they are an agent of good. But simply become an agent of evil. Both sides are corrupted by this power..."

Shay pulls out something from his pocket and it launches a hologram. A huge crystal ball. That shimmers with so many colors.

"...the power to have everything you desire... To rule everything, everyone. To be the king of kings, the lord of lords. A god."

"Why didn't you tell us about this?" Magnus and Porter Asked angrily.

"Do you want it for yourself?" asked James.

"For ten-thousand years. The conflict between two factions. The light and darkness. Fought for this overwhelming power. It is rumored to be a power no one can obtain. When I realize this thing. When I studied the history of the D.R.M. They almost had it. But failed miserably. The reason why? They got the wrong one...

"...this thing can control everything. It can give you all the things that you desire. All the things that you wish to control. The uncontrollable can be controlled. It is almost like a power of a god..."

"...but I don't desire that kind of power. No one deserves to obtain it."

"Well then," said James

"I'll take it from you, then," said the porter charging onto Shay.

His eyes glowed green and then everyone shoved away from him. They try to approach him but a swirl of wind keeps holding them back. Shay destroyed the hologram and burns it with his hands.

And all of a sudden he disappeared.

After he disappeared from them. He went somewhere. At the edge of the cliff with nothing but a chest and a book in his hands.

He heaved a deep sigh because it gives him a sense of deja vu.

He wrote something in the book... as he wrote down the things he learn the knowledge that he had the wisdom that he's obtained. The connection of both sides. Everything. And then he put it inside the chest. At the edge of the cliff, he went to the nearby forest and buries the chest with the book inside. Where no one can be found.