Chapter 1

The conflict rage on between the two factions. Seeking the clues about the mysterious man. Does he belong to the light or in the darkness? No one knows. Only time will tell.

A hundred years have passed and nothing changed. No one was ruling the multiverse. With people supporting the one and despising the other. 

Now, in a land not so far away from a house at the edge of the cliff lies a boy. A boy named Leonard Oldman. He has brown skin with short black hair and brown eyes. He is rather chubby but because of his height, no one noticed it. He was reading a book right now. A book about history. The history of the multiverse. And beside him was a man named Robert Oldman. He was Leonard's cousin.

"Huh, I guess the Society seems to be handling those Revolutionists well," said Leonard while he was reading the book about the history of the multiverse now he went on to another book on the bookshelf and the book was The Story of Shay: A Path that Leads to Astray. By Kye Jedekki "Shay Kooba, he seems like he was a well-written character on a movie."

"That book isn't fiction, Leonard," said Robert and then he prepared a cup of tea for himself.

Then Leonard reads the book silently as he went on to study the history of the multiverse. He just loves history and he excels in school every day.

Shay Kooba.

A man with mystery. In his early days, he was a historian for the Society of Life Multiverse and Everything (S.L.M.E.) his name was unknown. According to the Democratic Republic of the Multiverse (D. R. M), he was mostly talked to by king Magnus the first.

According to the diary of king Magnus, the first "He was a man of mystery. He was one of the most loyal allies of my life. He was never even mentioned as a spy by our enemies. He even considered being a traitor by a man called James..."

"...No one knows what his intentions are. His intentions were incomprehensible to any man or woman in the multiverse. He must be found at all costs. He has a power that no one can even imagine. Be careful when facing him. He's out there somewhere."

He was rumored to be disappeared from the battle of absolute zero. Also known as the artifact chase.

As said, he's out there. All the authorities try to find him. Even the D. R. M was cast out of the shadows to find this man. He also has a bounty of a trillion credits. No one was supposed to find a clue about him.

As he keep on reading the book Roman went out to the house and arrived with four strange men.

They went into the house and surround the two together in a circle. All of a sudden, a fifth man appeared in front of the two.

"Greetings, mister Oldman," said the man "we are the D. R. M. And we're here to inspect this place."

"what are you inspecting for?" asked Roman.

"We're here to search for a book," said the man, calmly with a sinister grin "perhaps a journal. A journal to an old friend of mine."

"What is he talking about, Roman?" asked Leonard, hiding behind Roman.

"Sorry, there is no book here that you're looking for," Roman replied to the man while the man stopped grinning and he gnash his teeth "especially we have a kid in this place. He's just seven years old."

"I see," said the man as he went on to his arm to pull out the blaster "how about we get rid of both of you instead."

When the man is about to pull out the blaster and shoot Roman. Roman covered his ears and then someone yelled...

"STOP!!!"

Everyone stood still like statues including the man. Roman and Leonard took the chest at the table and then ran away.

They ran at the edge of the cliff about to throw the chest away,  until a helicopter shows up and then someone yelled with the mic.

"Roman and Leonard, surrender the book to us and no one will be harmed. "

Roman was on a dilemma on what to choose.

"I shouldn't surrender this book, I don't want someone to rule the multiverse. I have to do what I must."

"Give me the chest," said Roman. Leonard stares at him with all the worries that Leonard had right now "trust me."

Roman put something in Leonard's pocket and then went back. He stepped backward from the edge of the cliff.

Suddenly, Roman turns himself in to surrender to them.

"Sorry, it has to end this way, Roman."

"Yeah, you're still in that  mask, Porter?"

He gnashed his teeth and clenches his fists. Wanted to punch Roman.

"put down the chest."

Roman put down the chest and then he opened it. It was a worn-out book with thick pages and sealed with a big lock on the cover.

"Finally," said the man named Porter before he grabbed the book he pulled out his blaster and shoot Roman in the head.

"Roman," yelled Leonard. He wanted to reach him but he can't because he has to do one last thing...for his cousin. Leonard cried but his eyes went green containing all the anger and hate towards him.

Porter took the book and then went on to his men and said.

"Kill the child."

When the man approached Leonard he whispered something.

"Set the gun to burn."

Then the man salutes at him and set his blaster to burn then he points at him.

"burn the book"

"What," said Porter gloating on to Leonard while Leonard gnashed his teeth fueled by anger "I can't hear what you said at this distance."

"BURN THE BOOK!!!"

the man points at the book and then the book burns right before his eyes and then the man went on to his senses.

Leonard jumped into the cliff. Feels that burning the book gives him some sense of justice for his cousin's death.

Then it turns out at the edge of the cliff was a wormhole in the universe and all of a sudden...

He disappeared from them.