*character sketch (2)

Ruksar Aladdin's mom age 39 years old have a nice heart love her son very much

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ruksar
Aladdin's mom age 39 years old have a nice heart love her son very much. Miss her second son so much ( jinnu) . Don't know about jenus truth .She believe that her husband is alive. Can do anything for her son. Love sana like own daughter. She know that Aladdin love her. Love gulbadan and piddi . She respect for gulfam family.
She face lot of difficult in this 18 years. Work in har husband small brothers house.

Sulthaan shanawaz and his wifeAge 47, 39 Yasmine parents

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sulthaan shanawaz and his wife
Age 47, 39
Yasmine parents . Love her daughter very much and his citizen can do anything for them. Trust her daughter and minister. Yasmeen's mom so Street and her father so soft and give the all freedom for her.

Bulbul cha-cha Omar's  big brother ,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bulbul cha-cha
Omar's big brother , . Love ruksar very much. Love Aladdin like his own grand son. Innocent and have a kind heart .always play like a kid . He is a scientist always do gadgets . Very funny also. Know about Jinnu's secret. Don't like his elder brother and her wife.

Angutti chaap  Jin  of the ring

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Angutti chaap
Jin of the ring. Have a devil mind. Zafar 's first Jin . Don't respect a master like jinnu . Help master to fulfill his devil dream . Jinnu's brother . But jinnu don't know about this. He is the main reason for Aladdin lost his brother

Naazneen
Age 39
Omar's brother wife. Can do anything for money. Don't like poor people. they are also middle class. Don't like his husband. Love her son . Don't like Aladdin 's family. Give them Very thorables . Know about black Thief. She is the main reason for Aladdin being a thief. don't like her soon to be daughter in law.

Mustafa
Age 42
Husband of naazneen .. love his 2 brothers small bit . He is a kind person but his wife reason that he become a rude and adonkey. So funny. Don't like Aladdin. Know about the truth of black Thief . Abit like his son . but he know that he ( gulbadan) can't do anything. Do all works to his wife like a servant.

Omar
Age 44.
He is out of Baghdad he don't know that he have a son he believe that his family died with a fire accident. Baghdad people are hate Him because they are believed that he is terrorist. Love is wife very much. But don't know that his wife is alive. Know about Aladdin love him like a son but don't know that he is the own son . Know about jinnu .

Gulbadan
Age 20.
Very funny character have a good heart love her mom very much. Love ruksar and Aladdin .. engage to piddi. Reason of his mum that he torrible Aladdin . Love piddi very much.

Piddi
Age 18 very funny character . She don't have parents . She grow up in palace with yasmine.. best friend of Yasmeen and Aladdin . Engage to gulbadan . Love him very much.and try to understand that his parents are wrong. Live in palace like a servant of princess. Love ruksar.
____________________________________

Name short form
Aladdin - ala
Y

asmin- yas.
Zafar - zafar
Jinnu- jinnu.
Ruksar - AM
Shanawaz and his wife - YD , YM
Angutti chaap- angootti
Omar - Omar
Piddi- piddi.
Gulbadan - gullu
Naazneen - naaz
Mustafa - musu

************************************
Please show your love.
Don't forgot to vote and comment 🥰.

It's my first fanfic so don't mind mistakes.

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें