chapter (58) memorable day

At night..

Yasmine was get reading in her room then she got a letter from a  unknown person. She got a doubt about that soo she took her dagger and left.

Here jinnu comes to meet his jinimini with beautiful lanterns. She got super happy after seeing him.. she hugged him and gave a small peck kiss on his cheek. He smiled madly and left with her.

Here our aladdin decided to propose yasmine. So he prepaid all things using Jinnu's magical power. ( Hope you know that place)

Yasmine reached the please. She was searching for the person which send her a emergency letter. Then she heard a sound from behind.

Ala- Woh aa gayi hai mehfil mein ab shma ki kisko jarurat hei. Unse hi jugbal  meri  jindagi Ka har din hai .
Raat bhi hei neendh bhi hei , qwaab sare aap hei!!
Chaand bhi Hei or chandini bhi or kya kiya app hei,!!

A bright smile appear from her face after hearing his voice. She slowly turn towards him.

( Hope you all remember his outfit!! )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Hope you all remember his outfit!! )

He also saw her face and Lots in it!!  He slowly near to her while flying in magical carpet

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He also saw her face and Lots in it!!  He slowly near to her while flying in magical carpet.  And near to her face  , the dark sky become colorful !! She became suprise and looked around the place. She again meet his eyes . He smiled and slowly touched her Face .. his finger travelled to her chin from her forehead  .

Here our song already started playing...

Too dill me hein ...
Too saason me basah ..
Yeeeee sil sile hooojaane dezaraaaa...
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

She lightly shivered under his small touch.  He slowly hold her chin and made her looked up .. with in a moment Rose flowers parallels touched her face..

Silsile .... Silsile .... Silsileeee!!
Ohhhoo ...
Silsile ... silsile ... Silsile..
Ohoo ho oooo.. ohooo!!
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें