chapter (26) he likes you..

With yasmine..

She directly go to her room and start throwing all the things and shouting loudly due to the loud voice pindi and rukhsar also come inside ..

Yas- I am trying to forgot everything and move on but why my destiny always doing all these things with me

she was shouting loudly and tears coming from her eyes non stoply..
Piddi and rukhsar trying to handle her but they couldn't .after sometime she broke down and start crying she order to them to go out they don't have any options so they left from there..

Yas- kyu !! Kyu!! Kyu ahhhggg!!! Why I love him !!why I love him more than anything !!why I trust him !he broke everything he spoiled my life ,my happiness!!

She cried whole night thinking about her father and old past memories come in front of her eyes .she is slept like that only..

Morning...

She wake up with headttach.. she remember all things but she wiped her tears .

Ruk- shehezadi app raat kuch bhi khaai nehi ta.. aap ki thabhiyat karaab hojaayegi.. app kahana kaayina..

Yas- mm kaala ..hum thodi der baat khaaoga..

Piddi- app teek ho na??

Yas- mm..hum teek hei.. bus sar dukraha hei..

Yasmine left..

With aladdin..

Ala- jinimini kyu roraha hei??

Angootti- app ka pyaara bhaai ne jinimini ko daat diya..

Ala- oo.. jinimini suno na..

Jinimini - no😭..

Ala- deko jinnu ne ye machbhoori se kiya ta..

Jinimini -Nehi!! matlab..

Ala- ha wo.... Jinnu ne galtise wo thumhe pasand karneki baat zafar ke saamne boldoya.. to Zafar ne kahata ki thuhe daat ne keliye..

Angootti- 😠😠 KYAAAAAA!!!us mootasa haati hamara mera matlab mera jinimini se pyaarr

Ala- thumhe kyu thakleef horahi hei😒😏..

Cha cha- are thum.. thumhara shakal se bhi zyaada jinnu ka shakal jinimini se bohot acha laktaahei..

Angootti- thum 😠😠 CHAA CHAA.!!

Jinimini- chup CHUP..!! Me kisisi ko bhi pasand nehi karat..

Ala- wo hoo.. sub CHUP... Me ne ye kene aayata that we want to know about zafar's next goal then you guys go to royal library and read all gold , black magic books we have time because he didn't start his work I think maybe he will start. but he have so long time to end it so we have time..

Cha cha- par aka jinnu..

Ala- jini meenie tum thodi der ke liye use ruk kar tumhare paas Rakh lo na use beech mein tum log jakar 2,3kitab ko lekar padhlo.. kyunki vahan 10 20 soneka Kala jaadoi kitaab hei...

Angootti - uthni saare🙄😱😱

Ala- jinimini karlogina..

Jinimini - m..m..m e me nehi karsaktha..😌.

Ala- mere liye.. me thum hei roos mirchi ka halwa dooga..

Jinimini- sach me.. To main karunga apne bhai jaan ke liye..

Aladdin smile and hug her har. jhumar was burning in jealous..

So days past like this. aladdin know about mallika's world and gold tower now they are planning to stop him but Aladdin know that he will stop then he will get a doubt on him so he help him .. Aladdin show drama that he know about zafar and genu then they trapped him and about to kill then he say he will not say to anyone and give his all gold to him.

In this time gap Aladdin and yasmine didn't meet yasmine don't want to remember past so she just ignore him..

Help of magical books he knew about genie magics are not working in 50th full moon.. it's coming after one and half month so he decided to tell the truth to Yasmeen that night.

Aladdin's mom feeling some connections towards Ali.. but she always ignore that.. because he insult her husband, son..

_________________________________

Sorry for skipping scenes because I want to write season 3 and season 2 last perfectly .so that's why I skipping normal parts..

I will wrote main parts.. I am sure that I will wrote season 2 end and season 3 perfectly..

So I'm back..❤️❤️..
Thanks for the support 😊..
Please vote and comment and share 🥺..

I will upload next chapter tomorrow morning... But after tomorrow I can't upload due to my schools.. so vote 😊
If I get 8 + votes then I surely give you double updates..

Ignore the mistakes.. ☺️..

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें