chapter (20) end...

YF- hame abhi lakta hei ki hum thum he zyaada aazaadi dediya Ki..

Yasmine didn't thought that her father will say like this..

Yas- abhu aap kese baat.. hamne kuch galat nehi kiya ( she shouted at last sentence)

YF- oohh. Thum galat nehi kiya.. hum sipaayi yo ko hukum dedi ya ki us kambakat Kali Chor ko pakadne keliye .

Yas- kya?? App kyu.. woh bohot accha insan hei . Hamara Baghdad ko kithni baar wo bacah chuka hei.. app ko nehi pata .

YF- hame patha lagana bhi nehi hei .

Yas- teek hei me app ki 2 sharte me kuch bhi nehi chuna oga.. ( shouted)

She shouted on Him first time .she come out from her room while crying and start searching for Aladdin but didn't found.so she got scared  that he will be arrest by soldiers..

With aladdin..

I was searching for nakchadi but I didn't found her .then I go to inside garden that was the nakchadi's  favourite place in palace..

Ala- nakchadi..

He quickly run to her and hug , now she was crying silently in his arms after sometime she come down a bit so he broke the hug..

Ala- kya huwa??

Yas- kali Ch..Ch..Cho..chor abhu..

Ala- kya

She was about to say something then soldiers come and drug aladdin to main court .yasmine also try to go then her mom come and hold her ,she drug her to her room.

With aladdin.

YF- thum log jaa sakthe ho..

Then all the soldiers left from there..

YF- omar ka beta. 😈

Ala- ha me hu..

YF- baab bhi kddaar beta bhi..

Ala-..

King start insulting aladdin's family and their behaviours.. now he was in peek of angry.. king say about his mother his angry level past ( so the all  things are happening like season 1 .so I didn't wrote that scenes )

With yasmine..

Yasmine's POV

I and mom where arguing then wazir Zafar come and say that aladdin start charging my father .  I didn't trust him but I go to see what's happening .then I enter to that room and saw. my father laying on floor his stomach bleeding like hell Aladdin standing near to him with blood full of sword .my heart stoped beating I think.. I broke down to floor I don't know my tears also not coming out from my eyes.
_____________________________________

So last all scenes are happening like season 1. so I didn't wrote ..I directly go to season 2 . in my story the season 3 and 2 are the special parts. I wrote season 1 to  a small introduction .but in this story yesmine didn't kept stone on stone wall to kill aladdin.. because in this story yasmins and Aladdin's bonds are so strong so she don't have a guts  to do this. but she was angry on him because the most special person in her life no more in the her life, because of him.
Asking about Zafar I will tell about his mission in season 2 introduction part.
Omar and bulbul cha cha saved Aladdin .but Omar killed by jinnu because Omar was escaped by Zafars custody ,but jinu did a magic to him that he will escape by their castely but he can't live with out of  this place for more than 5 hours.. so he died by magic.

I will introduce new characters and some important things on season 2..

______________________________________

I will upload season 2 new chapter after 2,3 days oh maybe 1weeks
please vote .

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें