chapter (49) hickey!

Jinimini- thum bhi..

Angootti- thum dono bhi!!?

Cha cha- par aka kaha hei?

Zafar- hum yaha hei!!!

Zafar get Ali's Figure using zeher's poison.
After hearing his voice angootti felt different . He try to say about this to jinimini and cha cha but they didn't listen to him.. before he say anything jinimini used her magic , zeher and zafar were in shock . Then Zafar confirmed that they are not humans..

Finally his magic get over and zafar get his real body . They try to escape from there but zeher throw some liquid, they becomes statues.

After she tight them in a wall..
And zeher say to bring their unique things which human can capture them..
They both get to know Thet Ali's family members are jinns.

With aladdin.

Jinnu and aladdin were searching Jinnu's lamp. But aladdin couldn't concentrate on his work because he feeling something different.

They were searching then naazneen come and drink Zafar's alcohol. And she became drunk. Then she start throwing all things. She throw thet alcohol bottle , but jinnu catch it.

Finally both hide somewhere. Due to thirsti aladdin drank the alcohol thinking Thet is " sharbat" . After sometime he goes to his room to call his toli using their capture things.

That time zafar also went to Ali's room using Ali's Figure. Thet Time aladdin also drunken so he didn't get serious .

Zafar took Thet box and left from there.
Using those things he became their master.. now zafar was sure that Ali is aladdin.

Here yasmine made aladdin sleep.. jinnu and yasmine try to fond thet box but couldn't. Then jinnu left to " jinnat ki dunya" to found them .

Next morning..

Yasmine was getting ready . Piddi also helping to her. Then piddi notice a red mark on Yasmine's neck.

Piddi- shehazathi ye kya hei!!

Then yasmine come out from her dream land..

Yas- ya Allah.. ub kya bolun!!.. ub. Ba ab. Machar hei na bohoth

Piddi- but it's looks like a hicke-

Yas-chodo na yaar .

Flashback..

Zafar stolen aladdin's box and goes to his room. His room was full massed up.. so he Oder to jinnu to clean them.

So yasmine went aladdin's room.. then saw he is dancing like a monkey.
after seeing him in Thet condition She starts laughing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally she made him sit on his bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally she made him sit on his bed .
She was about to get up. Then he pulled her . She fall on bed he hangover her..

Ala- tum is waqt mere kamre mein Kya Karen ho? ( With a cute drunk voice)

Yas- m..me.mm.e.

She thought to tease him..
She kept her hand on his chest.

Yas- me

Moving towards to his lips.. he thought she is going to kiss him so he close his eyes. She smiled and pinch his nose and push him.

Yas- bandar Ka batcha .

She was about Run again he hold her hand and pull her . She fall on his bed again.

Then he kept his finger on her pink soft lips. She Was frozen due to closeness.
Then he nuzzled his face to her neck.

With in a moment he Start sucking her soft spot

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

With in a moment he Start sucking her soft spot.. her breath stopped for a moment.. it's her first time feeling something different. Then aladdin suck her soft spot heard , it's become dark red.

Yasmine felt little pain , and she " hissed". than he fall on her.. Yah he fall on sleep.. yasmine finally come out from her shock land. And slowly mad him sleep and cover him with duvet..

She came out from his room with a red face..

Flashback over..

Here zafar and zeher planed their revenge ..

_________________________________________

Vote and comment..
Ignore the mistake..

If I had any mistake then sorry for it

Goals - 14+ votes.

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें