about the story

I already told that it's relatable to  "Aladdin naam thot sunna Hoga"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I already told that it's relatable to  "Aladdin naam thot sunna Hoga" .
In this story , I am starting in  middle.

Aladdin  and Yasmin are very good friends since one year. But now they are love each other but never told about it. Aladdin don't know about the truth of Princess yesmine . He hates princess yasmene.( Reason will be reveal in story) . She told that she ,leaving in palace she's parents are out of Baghdad .and she and piddi are the servant of princess. She don't like to lie but she give a promise to mother that, she never tell the truth to any poor peoples or normal peoples.

Scenes 5 month Aladdin try to found about his brother yasmine also help him. Ruksar and bul bul chacha  know about the truth of genu.

Now Zafar is trying to found a book, about Mallika ( she is the maker of genie and most powerful which of the world. now she is a stone . All know about her story.)
That's why Zafar is busy so he didn't care about Aladdin and Yasmine FIR. Zafar always try to impress princess because he have a crush on her.

************************************
Words 200+
I will post chapter 1 soon.
Please  vote And comment.
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Please don't mind mistakes . 😜.

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें