chapter (56) end of season 2 part 1

My sis and I going to start a new story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My sis and I going to start a new story.
It's will be different . Please read the description of the story. And don't forget to vote.
Character sketch will coming soon.,
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

So today im going end season 2 part 1.
Season 2 part 2 will be alasmine scenes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day pass well.

Next day morning yasmine announced whole Baghdad people to attend important conversation. Aladdin and jinnu catch zafar and zeher.

Yasmeen come out from palace and saw lots of people around there they are fully confused about Queen's announcement. Yasmeen say them stay calm.

She she say about misunderstanding of her death and order to bring the  culprit.

Aladin was dressed up like masked thief. He bought zafar in front of whole Baghdad. Whole peoples are shock as hell!!  All start shouting to kill aladdin . Some people cursing his family . But they didn't note the old man which aladdin drugging with him.

Yasmine made them quite. Aladdin push him on ground Infront of yasmine . Then jinuu bought zeher.

All happened like Serial!!!

_______________________________________

Sorry for boring one.

So season 2 part 2 will start soon.
I will upload next week.
It's will be alasmine moments because season 3 will be different. Hope you all excited.

I think you guys forgot me. That's why I had only 7 votes to cahp 55😞🙁. please vote and comment.

Guys only we want 25 + votes to complete 1k  votes to this story. So please

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें