chapter (77) [S3] she is alive

Note - it's a sidneet story. So don't be sad. I will never pair sidneet with others.

.
.
.
.
.

A king dressed in stately attire entered a room flanked on either side by memory beastmen controlled by spells.

The doors opened and the magical light began to spread throughout the lit lanterns around.

A woman who was terrifying to look at came forward with a sly smile on her face.

Lady - Salam..

King - any improvement?

She lazily sat on the nearby bed as her face answered .

Lady - Bhai Jaan. We have to find out the key by ourselves!!

( Zeher)

Zafar- we are trying for Thet only Zeher!!

Zeher - no . I didn't meant Thet Key!! We have to find out alive key!! Who can take next Aladdin's place.

Zafar smirked.

Zafar - Thet boy!! No way!! We are training some boys and girls from years!
But there aren't any improvements. !!
About Aladdin!! Huh.no chance

Zafar filled a glass with wine and set near to her sister.

Zeher - only a pure heart person can reach the black lamp.

Zafar - aghh!! I just don't want anyone fucking slave!! I just want power!!
Power..
Thet day I used my powers. But it's Just ahh. Thet time I controlled the time but now I can't.

Zeher - you know the reason right!!
Bitween Thet time gap I mean bitween Thet 20 years. Someone have killed you!!
Thet's why now you are not having those powers! Because now you are living in your world.

Zafar glanced at her because he don't likes to hear about his death like this.
He went to his balcony.
Which is flying out of the room .

So. Let me clear . 20 years ago or 5 years ago , as 20y is magical calculation and 5y is the real one.
20y ago Zafar had powers , using those powers he could have ruled the whole world. But he used his powers maximally at one day to kill his death.
Yah . He killed whole royal family to save his own life.  It's the second reason as we all knows the main reason.
He killed them and using his powers he stated to short the time but in bitween he Lost His powerful powers due to overuse.
And same time his powers got limited.
Both bro and sis are confused about this.
Then Both got to know thet bitween Thet 20y someone has  killed zafar.
Thet's Why both are trying to found out about a secret. If they found it out they will be revoaded with god's powers.

With aladdin..

He woke up at early morning.
After making a pillow wall around his daughter he walked towards the kitchen.

He was making breakfast then a memory hits him.

Ala- you saved us jinnu.. you destroyed yourself to save us my brother.
And Ammi after being frozen you blocked zeher's path to save us....
I just..

A tear escape from his eyes.

Thet night...

........................Flash back......................

Aladdin's POV

"Aghhh my head .. agg."
I felt a sharp pain in my whole body.
My eyes were already opened. But my view was unclear.
After sometime it's become clear.
Then I saw a lady who is looks like 60-65 years old. Beside their is a young girl too.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 04, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें