Twilight Nightmare Part 2

Town and city... "I want a Silenced pistol!" She said walking around looking for one.

"If there's one for Sale"

'the essence of a spy is to be completely "ordinary" to no even standout even the Slightest I must be become indistinguishable from your Average father!'.

"Paa!" She called out, 'why is she standing out?'

"C'mon dear when you're small you need to hold tight to your Daddy's hand, like your brother over there!" A helpful granny told little Anya. The three stood still and looked at Each.

They held hands. 'this is bad, I can't protect myself from any Attack from any enemy with two hands Occupied, and Nightmare's mind is too busy with food... This is my fault, but if I have I must...'

'a crowded place... And with Twilight's hands Occupied I have to be on the lookout for any Enemies who will attack' Anya was shocked at the two spies. 'Enemy!?' she let go of Loid's Hand and began to walk around trying to look for cover. Loid Gripped harder on Nightmare's hand. 'that hurts!'

Anya was hiding underneath a Stand. "What are you doing?" He asked the little lady. "caution!"

'I don't understand this creature and Frankly I Don't even Understand Y/n, I should by now since I've been with this Child since we has a 5 months old'

He sighed.

'but this is Diplomacy! The step for world peace, is to understand the other Party!'

Anya grew from confusion to Terror! 'knowing about me... Is World peace?!'

"I like peanuts! And I hate Carrots!" She told him "hm?-" "I like Chocolate and hate Math!" Y/n Chimed in. "Uh... Huh?" He was Confused on what does mean.

Y/n tugged on his Jacket. "Yeah" they pointed at a "Back-Carry I want to be carried"

"That not what "Bakery" means" she was embarrassed by that.

"This one please" she handed a poster to the Clerk. "How are you going to buy A 1 Dalc poster for 10 pent?" She was also embarrassed by that.

'is she really this stupid, was I mislead by the crossword puzzle...? Well Nightmare is enough for the Job at hand so maybe I should go ahead and-'

"NO DON'T THROW ME AWAY!" Twilight Gulped, Nightmare was Glaring at him which is a bad sign the look says 'Don't comprise the Mission'

And as well the General Public. "Here you said you like Peanuts now stop crying" He gave her a pack of Peanuts. "I'm sleepy pa... Can't walk"

"Huh?" Y/n began to climb up the mountain that is Loid!

"You too?" "You neglected me for not having food at the house some caretaker you are" the true words were more in lines of "the price you pay for nearly comprising this mission"

Y/n always had the Advantage in every mission. They go on.

'it's no use... I can't understand both of them!'

...

"Noooo!!! I hate studying" Anya shouted! "I need to judge your academic abilities for the test"

"I don't need to study I can read everyone else..." 'mind'

"You plan to get by with pure cunning then? Listen If you Fail this Test I'll..." 'fail this mission'

The three of them Stayed quiet. 'this why I suggested another... I already I won't pass this...' "Whatever I'm going out" Anya attention was Caught. "No! Both you are staying!"