the Ghost lady

"y/n... Y/n.... Y/n..." That voice was getting louder and louder and each time the light in a nightmarish void of Y/n's dream grows larger and larger.

"Y/n" then suddenly the face of woman appeared out of nowhere, it was blurred out for some reason. This made him wake up with paranoid eyes and ready to beat up anyone!

*Brrriiiiinnnnnggggg!!!!* Y/n shuts the alarm clock. "Hah! Take that! I was faster by 1 second!" Y/n steps out of him room at 5:30...

Y/n didn't recall anything from the dream but that woman's blurry face. He pays it no mind. Today's breakfast is the classic Bacon and eggs.

He opened the fridge. "Ahh!" He jumped back, there it was the woman's face! Again!

He rubs his eyes. She was gone, Y/n can't believe it he was being haunted by the trope of a ghost scaring you!

"How pathetic... If all a ghost can is scare you, that's lame where's the scare in that?"

He was disgusted by it. He hopes it doesn't happen again. He continues with his day as usual. When it happened again! This time when is Rosy.

She showed him the new things she got for her birthday when, he looked at a gift she was showing. When he saw it the woman's face this time it looked less blurry he could make a few facial features.

"!?" His face looked disgusted. She looked sad at his Reaction was excited to give to him. "Hey! S-so sorry something caught my attention!"

This ghost is ruining his day. He sighed and looked at the ceiling. There it was again...

"Blindfold time!" Y/n puts them on! "Hehehe!" She still Appeared. "Aha! I knew it!" His brain was playing tricks on him! "Wait if I'm playing tricks with myself then how do I not..."

He was rebooting for his question. Anya looked at her brother, she poked his cheeks.

Y/n laid down on his room... Spy equipment and Chemical items were scatter around... She was stopping now...

Y/n closed his eyes... For a second maybe he'll get Away from this mess! "The child, why did you Bring him in?"

"It's a small child! He needs me!" "He is nothing but a burden!"

"You don't understand! Just trust me!" "Like we did after that incident? Many of bests where killed that day! Look at him! Do you really think that is child would make a good one?"

"Yes of course! he has a natural instinct to kill!" "That's not all we need for him... We need more, and he needs to prove his worth right he's nothing but a useless nut"

The woman arguing with the man took his hand. "I will show, what my marvel can do! You will witness!" He looks at the woman... To his surprise it was the same woman who he's been seeing...

He opened his eyes... "Should I take that as real or not... It's a dream... I shouldn't take it seriously... But still there was something haunting about that..."

Y/n went to grab a pen... He took out a Notebook... Today was a weird one... He opened the notebook for one last time the figure of the woman appeared before it finally disappeared...

"How do I not remember this?"

The end.

Double update cuz why not! I'll do you one better tomorrow I will make another! Can't make any promises! Hahaha... I want to go bed...