Sibling quarrel

"Anya! It doesn't go like that!" Y/n was walking back and forth, "yes is does and Anya is Right!" "Heh! You think that!? How are you so sure?"

"Those two have been arguing for 30 minutes now" Loid comment. "It's not uncommon for Siblings to Fight with Each other" Yor Poured some tea on his cup. "I guess it's not" he took his cup and drank it Reading his newest lastest news.

"Ooooh! Yes! And the merchant here definitely knows where the dragon is!"

"Yes he does! He works for the people who keeps the dragon!"

"And guess what! He won't say anything! Least he be a Traitor!" "We'll have to force it out of him!"

"By how?" "Interrogation!" Anya Said. "That way...? Where's our tools? Our devices?"

"We can tickle him!" Y/n was hearing this nonsense very well... Tickle torture... It would work, I mean he isn't a stranger to interrogating people... Besides tickling is so bad, if you have nothing but your hands with you... It won't get the job done well unlike proper tools, like drills, Gasoline, electricity and many more.

That's just the tools not mentions the methods in which to use those things

"Let's not do that!"

"Huh? You're double back now!?" Y/n couldn't understand her intentions... Maybe they should have just gone in the dungeons.

"This reminds me allot when I was Young with my brother" Yor said watching the two, continue to quarrel and fight.

Rock! Papers! Scissors!:

"Rock!" "Paper!" "Scissors!"

Anya won another round of Rps! Good for her. Y/n was beat... How could he be beaten so easily. "You're good!" Hah! Yes praise for Her brother how amazing. Undeserved Praise from him, she knew it well, she knew she cheated. Looks like she'll just have bare that guilt for the rest of life.

"Anya is just lucky" "are you let's Test that!"

They both played another game! He still lost... "Uuuuuuuggghhhhh.... I feel like you're reading my mind..." Anya flinches...

"Another one! This time Double or Nothing!" Her peanuts were on the line!

"Let's go one round luck!" "Anya is ready!"

"Rock!" 'I'll Play paper!' "paper!" 'no scissors! No wait!' she was being flooded with formulas and math question and equations.

"Scissors!" Y/n landed on scissors... And Anya's on paper... "Hahaha! Yes I won! Take that!" Anya was Broken her peanuts are gone From her hands. "It feels good to win!"

"It's not fair..." Y/n stopped jumping around. "It's a game about luck... Of course it's going to be unfair"

She was crying. "Hey! There's no need to cry over it!" He sighed and wiped her tears. "you're a meanie!" "Whatever, just stop crying" 'I'm not getting those peanuts am I'

The end.

Another one will be out tomorrow If I can.

Also new fanfic this time is about Nightfall, Yuri, and Damian, I'll see you there.