Mission Failed successfully!?

The streets remained quiet as the sun slowly climbs to the sky. This is one of those days where Y/n doesn't wake up at 5 in the morning. So loid is making food today.

The man is emotionless and but you can never be too sure what was going on in his mind... The Mind of Agent Twilight is Vast.

'Anya hit him on the first day and their relationship plummeted... And I don't Y/n think has any interest in making friends with them... But I don't know...'

He sighed... 'No it's too early to fail' 

Mission: I'm sorry

Y/n stretched out and got up from the couch. "time to cook..." the sun was already out and he could smell the omelet rice, he was happy to not cook... "you looked like you're having it easy" Loid commented. Y/n shrugs, Loid smiled, and he ruffled his hair. "stop that" Loid puts his hat on his head. "come on It's time for you to eat" loid said. 

"Good morning...." Yor walked out of her room. "morning, Mama!" she smiled. "Good morning, Yor, I've made breakfast for us" he placed down the food "Anya's still sleeping?" His answer was immediately answered, He turns to see Anya hiding away. "I'm not going to scold, so hurry and eat your food" 

Anya was ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry for sucking at school," Anya said. "No, I'm the one to blame for this" 

"there's no need to cry over spilled milk, Just be careful not to pick any fights anymore... Cheer up kid, It's your first day today" Anya nods "you're so kind loid" 

'for the mission, I need them to have smooth sailing at all cost' "also be sure to apologize to Damian at school. Got it?" 

"yep. I'm off" the bus was now off now onwards to Eden. Y/n and Anya got off the bus. "time to do my best" Anya followed her brother's march along. Rosy passed her, she walked up to her brother. "eh?" 

"Have a good day lady Becky" she turns around, and she watches Becky get out of her car. "a princess!" she immediately forgot about Rosy and now her attention was on Becky. "oh, Greetings Anya" she said. they made them up the stairs. "do you live in a castle?" Anya asked, "of course not... so you two come on the school bus every day?" Y/n joined up with them. "I don't mind picking you two up every day" Anya was rather excited about you. 

"Huh... boarding students, lucky them not getting stuck in boring traffic" "hm?" Y/n spots Damian. "ughhh..." Becky looked at them rather this disgusted. "what do you mean, "ugh!" that's a rude word" 

the two began to yell at each other. 

"now might be a good time to say sorry," Y/n said nudging her a bit. Anya walked up a bit. "um...! Anya..." Becky to her hand dragged her away, She looked at Y/n. and he shrugged. 

"do something!" Loid gripped his hat. He looked at Y/n, He gave his signal. "useless!" Y/n sneezed. he looked at loid, Now he really won't do anything after insult. "danmit... just don't get in the way blackbell" 

The bell rings.

they all sat down in their classroom. Everyone around them was whispering and talking about her, Anya could hear it all... the nasty words that elementary schools would say... it's sick... "on your seats everyone!" the teacher said as he walks into the room "I'd like to get closer to you! because I only know good things about you!" 'seriously, those two...' 'if they approached us...'

'school is scary but... I think I'll be ok'  y/n pats her back. "isn't it exciting?" he asked. she nods. "tch" 

"why are you staying quiet, master Damian?" 'that's right I'm Damian Desmond. I was born the second son of a prominent family and was raised with no obstacles... No one was brave enough to dare come up to me. not even my brother-' "Damian?" 'and yet...' "Damian!" "here." He said out loud. 'and yet... you' he glared at Anya. 'you gave me a taste of a punch you...' she felt a chill do down her back. she turned to look at Damian. He looks away. "all right every since it's your first day of class today, For now you have the difficult entrance exam of our school..."