An eventful first day

Heh... 

to clear up first yes this is A male reader. 

... 

Y/n fixed his uniform. "hmmm... What a strange uniform" He looked at his bag and checked his items. food, pencils, pens, papers, books, and notebooks? Check! check! check! Y/n was ready! he raised his head up high and was prepared to take operation Strix to the second phase! he walked out of his room. the apartment was still... dark, it was still early in the morning. "dammit! my entrance!" they were in despair. 

...

"You are all chosen today! through your efforts, and those of your parents, you successfully passed... through the narrow gates of our Eden academy, to our glorious 228 new members!" everyone clapped at the achievement of the parents and children! "I congratulate you all! the whole of Eden welcomes you!" 

'we've finally made this far' Loid looked down, Anya was looking all around she couldn't believe it, "Chi chi, there's a lot of people wearing the same outfit as Anya"  "yes. that's what you call a uniform" 

'I still have a mountain of problems but..." He looks at both of them. 'making this these two elite students?' Y/n could feel his stare. Anya read his mind. 'I'm halfway through giving up on that he sighed. "SHOCK!" Anya was shocked. Y/n was annoyed at his face, he knew he was insulting him.

"Next, we will announce the class placements and the homeroom teachers, Please come forward when I call your name" 

they waited for their name. "which class would we be in?" Anya asked, "I wonder that too" loid didn't know the answer. 'actually I know it already. because I altered some of the class arrangements to suit the mission. so that both of them will be with...' "Damian Desmond!" 'in the same class with that boy, target: Damian Desmond second son of Desmond. is here to follow in the footsteps of his brother'

'he's my plan b in case of trouble on making Anya and Y/n an Imperial scholar member, I call it "buddy-buddy operation"

MISSION 6 - Buddy-Buddy OPERATION! 

step 1. be in the same class as him and one of them needs to become buddy-buddy with him. 

2. Get invited by him!

3. com in contact with the target

'though I don't think this will go smoothly, but it's always good to have an insurance' 

"Anya and Y/n Forger" they were called! "do well alright!" Yor said to Y/n. he nods. "you two should go on now" They both stood up, and they marched down to their class. 'Y/n is a trained spy but he spent most of his time in the facility and never really experience a social life' 

Y/n's sneezed a little.  'Anya however has lived in an orphanage and lived with many children around her age... I'll need to believe in them and their communications skills!' Y/n continued on while Anya stops to look at Damian. 'the child of the evil boss' He stops her. 'what's up with her...?' he smirks 'oh, don't you tell me she's fallen in love with me? just from handsomeness' she read his mind and she got annoyed. she turned and walked away. 'what a shy girl... that's cute' 

just you wait- 

Anya lined up behind her brother.  she smelled something... the same as her rival. she looked over her Brother's shoulder. "ohh... that's how you go in..." Rosy nods. Anya's eye twitched, "Becky Blackbell" She sighed. "nice to meet you" Anya turned, and She smiled. 

'that girl! she's the daughter of the CEO of a major military company! Blackbell' Another girl walked up behind her. 'that is the daughter of the vice-chairman of the parliament and there's the son of a VIP in the security among the boys too!'