Flash of the Past

Who needs one... When you have the present? Well... Without one are complete? As a person... Everyone has one, be it from Experiments, War, or loss... Everyone has a past to look back on, but how about you? Y/n Forger? Or Agent Nightmare... Do you have a Past?

I don't... Y/n was in the park alone... With no adult to supervise, for any a normal child they would be in grave danger, but for Y/n anyone who comes near is immediately taken care off quick and Easy.

But that's not why their out here... Alone... They were out here for something... They were on a mission. Currently disguise as a little Girl. Their goal is too root a gang of... Ahem, Predators in this area.

And a Way to achieve this is too get caught... And that's exciting the plan-

The world goes black. "Looks like we got a good one boys!" The men rub their hands together. Disgusting Y/n thought, even if they couldn't see. Y/n let them talk. "You know little girl you shouldn't have been out all alone..." They laughed.

"You're the one who should be Afraid" "what you gonna scream us to death?!" They laughed out loud!

"No..." They voice changed. "Something more worse" Nightmare cuts open the ties and took out their pistol and Revolver. "You're nightmare..." They all back away... "Begins here!" They smirked and caused havoc "get them!!" A silent shot was fired... The place was spilled with blood. Nightmare looked down at the bloody floor...

The door opens... "Twilight!" They dropped the toys on their hands and Ran up to Their care taker who at this point is their Father.

"You're back!" They say. "Mmhmmm, here you go" He gives them a present. "Wow! You bought me..." "A Journal, I know you love to write, so I got you it for you" They stared at a Bloodied file. They took it and opened to see it's contents.

"I'm going too, write everyday on it?" Twilight thought that was a nice idea... But "what happens if you run out?"

They didn't thought of that... "Say what if you keep your promise... I'll keep buying you more" "Promise?" Twilight nods, "you better! That last time you said that, you didn't keep it!"

Twilight Chuckles "this time I will..."

Y/n Puts the file back on the table. It was nothing important. They look around too see if there's anything else of note...

Nothing was there. Time for home. Nightmare walked out of the building and quickly hiding away.

They reached the House before Anyone woke up. Y/n Started the proper morning.

Can we go back? Ok... Y/n Forger do you have a past? What do you know? Who are you? What was your name? What was your life before you were Brought into WISE?

Mystery is my past...

The end.