Anya has a Rival

Y/n walked back in. Anya was in front of him her face was angry. "what?" 

----

The doorbell rings. Anya got up and opened the door. Rosy was at the door, she waved hello. "Ehhhhhhhh...."

Y/n came up to the door. "Hello Rosy" He let her in. Anya could hear her thoughts and it was Sicken what's she's hearing! Anya wanted her Gone.

"Huh? You got into eden?" Anya was struck with the thought of her Brother Hanging out with such a vile monster like... It made her shudder. "Good job! Good on you!" And is that Praise? Coming out of his mouth? Anya wants to hear that!

"This needs a bit of celebration! So why not some food!" "Anya will help!" She spoke up. "Hm? Sure thing" she had a big smile on her face. They started. "Alright... Then, Something easy and quick... Ahhh- what am I talking about? Everything that involves baking or cookings takes to much time" and the large quantities of dishes that needs to be cleaned, just the thought of something horrific like that made Y/n shiver.

"We some cookie dough and one to many bags of Peanuts... Why not!"

"Peanut cookies it is" Anya was excited to spend sometime with her brother. But this girl Rosy was taking her spotlight! She was showing her "baking" skills. Anya can also do that! She tried her hand but failed.

"Hmm, that's not right... Here let me show how it's done!" Rosy looked at both them. How unlucky she was that she doesn't a sibling. They look they're having fun!

Anya turned to her and smirked. "?...?...?" She was clueless on that meaning. Eventually the trio finished it. "haha! They look nice!" Y/n took one and bit down on it. "Tasty!" He sets it down. Rosy clapped her hands. "you're really talented... Y/n" Rosy soft voice spoke up. Anya puts on her shocked face, her voice... Was cuter than hers! How awful...

"Yeah! you're really good at making cookies"

"Thank you Rosy... Thank you Anya" he smiled. Rosy lowered her head... She couldn't believe... How... How could this be!?

...

"Thank you for having..." She bowed down. "You're always welcome Rosy" Y/m walked out the house with her.

"Anya... Has a rival... Anya is jealous..."

Y/n walked back in. Anya was still there her face had the look of Anger on her face. "What?"

"Meanie" Y/n was hurt with her words cruel and unforgiven... "Why?..." The dots begins to connect... "Are you jealous about Rosy?"

"Anya is not Jealous!"

The end.

Remember Anya is not Jealous. She only has a rival.