CHAPTER 4

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled "ENTANGLED LOVE". I was overwhelmed with your response for the story. Keep showering your love and support for the story and Keep the love pouring in!
Love y'all,My buttercups ❤️

Please share your reviews for the story as I saw the response for my story starts decreasing!

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER,

mishbir_yrhpk
RheaMishra09
MandeepKaur438
14_Aditi

Recap: Abir and Mishti were at loggerheads at their first meeting itself. Noor was being so warm to Mishti and Aadhya while Abir was feeling weak meeting Mishti again. Mishti reminiscenced how her life turned upside down and drifted off to sleep.

Ok let's go back to the story.

The sunrays peeked into the bedroom of Mishti,Mishti mumbled in her sleep,

"Adi,Slide the screen,I wanna sleep for some time."

She caressed her bed  but found none,then reality hits her hard. She sadly chuckled at her fate and saw Aadhya drooling in her sleep with her index finger on her mouth. She adored her baby girl and tiptoed to washroom to freshen up herself. 

In Delhi,

Aditya is in his office scrunching his tie over the thought that Mishti had left him with Aadhya. He wanted to control Mishti with his dominance so that she couldn't leave him but he never thought in his wildest dreams that his one revelation had blown his dream world apart. Moreover he was frustrated with the fact that he can't even go to find Mishti as Arjun had blackmailed him if he go behind Mishti,then he would reveal his dark secret in front of the media and he would personally fight the case against him. Aditya was dumbstruck with his little brother's words as he had never seen him in this different tone. Aditya got so scared for his dark secret due to which Mishti had decided to leave him forever. Aditya was hell irritated but deep down his heart,he knew he was wrong from the start and he is missing Mishti but his male ego and his greed totally killed the morality inside him.

Coming back to Mumbai,

Few weeks have passed Noor and Mishti had started to bond strongly they become like soul sisters.And Mishti had started to adjust her lifestyle in Mumbai. First it was really difficult for her to live in another's house and a normal life as she was raised in an elite family.Being an expertise in Tour management course,Mishti easily bagged an good pay Job in outerskirts of Rajkot and started to live as paying guest in Noor's apartment after Noor's rejection for the idea of staying as a  paying guest . Abir and Mishti were at loggerheads but they barely had any conversation. Mishti was arranging her clothes in her wardrobe when Arjun came to meet her and Noor. Noor hugged Arjun in excitement while he reciprocated the hug and smiled at Mishti. Arjun came to her and greeted her and gave her some documents and asked her to sign. But seeing those documents,Mishti seemed reluctant. Arjun saw her emotions and said,

"Bhabi,Is this your decision?You really want to divorce Bhai?Then Aadhya?"

"I'm clear in my decision,Ajju. I wanna divorce Adi..Mmm Aditya. I can't live with him even after knowing the bloodcurdling truth. It won't be easy for him to live, I'm not alone now,I have my Aadhya and I wanna get away from  him legally and the main reason for this is Aadhya."