CHAPTER 6

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. I was overwhelmed with your response for the last chapter.
Since many had messaged me to continue the story, I'm continuing this if the response remains the stay just like before.
Thank you so much for your love and support for the story.

HERE A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE VOTERS AND COMMENTERS FOR THE STORY BECAUSE I CANT PICK UP THE BEST,SINCE YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!
LOVE Y'ALL,MY BUTTERCUPS ❤️

Ok let's go back to the story.

Recap: Abir and Mishti became friends after the frantic efforts of Abir. After a long time,They drifted off to sleep feeling "normal".

Abir and Mishti became friends and they both for the first time didn't think about their past in that night.

At early morning,
Mishti put Aadhya near her bed as Mishti decided against the sleep for the night as she need to monitor Aadhya's health. Noor had slept on Mishti's insistence. Mishti tapped Aadhya's chest to keep her calm,she closed her eyes humming a song.
In her vision, She is seeing herself in a baby pink saree with violet flowers cascading at the back and she is seeing Aadhya being held by a man coming in front of her with a black tuxedo with black bow on his collar button. He was extending his hand,she smiled and gave his hand to her,Suddenly Mishti got jolted back to reality and despised herself for seeing this kind of dream as it is never gonna happen. After being betrayed in love in the worst way,She is afraid of the mere thought for falling in love again and she also pondered over the fact that if  she will be able to move on from Aditya,the man whom she loved the most. With her thoughts,she went near the window to embrace the fresh breeze of morning and thinks,

"Universe,Please give me some peace in my life. I need to stay happy enough to raise my daughter."

She opened her eyes and saw her PFF waving her a "hi" as he came down for walking. She was dumbfounded with the sign of universe.

"Is this a sign or coincidence?"

"Saason ki sar Zameen par,
Barsaat laa gaye
Ek Jhapki,Mein Tere Sau Khwaab Aagaye!"

(These were the lines taken from the title song of Bepannah)

Mishti was surprised with the sign of universe but she ignored the fact that she very well knew that this is impossible and sometimes,it's better to think practical and fell into daily routine. She checked on Aadhya,she hasn't recovered fully but she is better than yesterday,All thanks to Abir. But Mishti head is spinning right now thinking that she can't take leave today as she must go to the office today for an important meeting and she can't disturb Noor as he already did so much for her. She wants somebody to look after Aadhya. The idea of keeping a Nanny struck her but her salary is only adequate for her rent and for her and Aadhya. Mishti combed her hair with her fingers in frustration. Finally she phoned up her office and asked the management to take her daughter to office for one day but the management clearly denied that as it was against the office guidelines. Mishti gritted her teeth and hung up the phone. But her chain of thoughts disappeared when she heard the doorbell rang.

She sighed and goes to open the door and she was overwhelmed seeing the same rose bouquet which denied from her PFF. She saw Abir in front of her in the bouquet. Abir with a smile,

"Good Morning Mishti!"

"Good morning PFF,I mean Abir!What a surprise,Aaj subah subah!"

"Actually I wanted to give you this bouquet yesterday but you were so mad at me but you liked these flowers and I saw it. So thought to gift you today."