CHAPTER 19

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. I was overwhelmed with the response of all my readers for the last chapter of my story.
Thank you for your love and support!
Keep the love pouring in ❤️

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE,

MandeepKaur438
14_Aditi
sagarikarout
mishbir_yrhpk

DISCLAIMER: TIK TIK BOOM

Recap: Abir and Mishti are married for three months now. They both planned for Aadhya's first birthday,but Mishti received Aditya's call who threatened her in a cool way. Abir and Mishti had realised that they both were attracted to each other.

Abir and Mishti left Aadhya in Akshara's house as she requested them to let Aadhya stay with them tonight. They both went in their car, unfortunately the car broke down. Abir and Mishti decided to walk to the home,Mishti held Abir's hand for the walk while Abir now had started to feel different with Mishti's touch,he realised that he was insanely attracted to her,his wife. The same goes with Mishti, but she was afraid what if she looses her best friend just because of her fatal attraction. The reverie got broken when there begins a heavy downfall just before few minutes to reach the apartment,Abir removed his coat,used that as a hide for both of them,began to walk faster to the apartment. MishBir reached their flat,Mishti is wearing his coat because of the cold wind outside, but little did Abir know there were millions of emotions raging inside her,about him,just him. He then opened the door,trying to avoid Mishti, straight went to the Kitchen in the excuse of water. Abir tapped the refrigerator in frustration,processed towards few minutes before,When MishBir was walking towards the apartment, a vehicle dashed towards them due to which Abir pulled Mishti towards him,they both shared an intense eyelock. Mishti came forward while Abir also leaned in for a kiss,they both leaned in and shared a kiss amidst the rain,but both shrugged away from each other when a horn sound drove them apart. They both felt so embarassed at the moment,Abir then gave his coat to Mishti when she started shivering.

Abir opened his eyes and tapped the refrigerator again and decided himself that he should go to speak to Mishti. Meanwhile Mishti changed in her night robe,she also decided to speak to Abir about this,the progress they are having will definitely bring nothing but pain,according to them. When Abir is about to open the door,Mishti opened the door and Abir fell on Mishti due to the misbalance. Abir and Mishti are one another which is driving them crazy again. Abir and Mishti stood up,they both wanted to speak,but can't find the right words to speak, then,there Abir noticed Mishti's look,she is dressed in a white satin gown with netted sleeves. Abir felt his control snap again,when Mishti hugged him when the darkness of the night clouded them,at that moment,they both cursed the generator,the bane worked and the light came again. But this time,they both didn't move from each other,Abir raised her chin up,cupped her face and pulled her in for a searing kiss,Mishti equally kissed him back.

They both kissed for a long time,Abir pulled away in fear what if he loose his bestfriend. But this time,he was taken by surprise,Mishti pulled him for another searing kiss,And that's the moment,
"All hell breaks loose!"

Abir removed the knot of her robe,made it slide down,grazed his teeth over her shoulder marking her ,while she got busy in unbuttoning his shirt. He then moved to her neck,while she turned her neck giving him more access. Abir again pulled her for another searing kiss and lifted her up,they both reached the bed kissing and marking each other. They both removed the rest of their clothing,he latched his lips onto her neck while she dug her nails on his backshoulder. They both were trying to get their dominance,Abir took over her control,pinned her both hands on the bed rest with one hand,with another hand,he rubbed her thighs,making her moan loudly!
When she is struggling to come out of the ministrations,Abir started making love to her to which she moaned in pain and pleasure,the room was filled with moans and heavy breaths. That night,they both had each other in their own ways. They knew that this time it is pure animal attraction and lust!

Two days later,
Abir shouted at Mishti,spat some venomous words which caused Mishti to slap him and she ran away from the house.

                      - to be continued -

Oops,the plot got way too complicated...Nahhh....Too messy!
What happened between Abir and Mishti which wreack havoc in their marriage life?

Sorry for the short chapter, since the past two days, I'm suffering from severe viral fever and allergy.

Thanks for your love and support ❤️
Don't forget to colour the white star. Share your reviews so that I can improvize my writing skills.
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺
Keep the love pouring in.