CHAPTER 18

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. Hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter. I was overwhelmed with your response fr the story.
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE,

mishbir_yrhpk
MandeepKaur438
14_Aditi
sagarikarout

Recap: Abir and Mishti moved to their apartment where Arjun came to know about Mishti's wedding with Abir,but he accepted them with open arms. Arjun warned Mishti about Aditya. Arjun and Noor are shifting to London forever and invited MishBir for their wedding. Meanwhile,Aditya get to know about some vital clue about Rajvansh family which wreak a havoc in MishBir's life.

MishBir are husband and wife for three months. Initially the things were  were very awkward between. Sometimes,Abir dash into his bedroom without knocking, Sometimes Mishti loosened her emotions before Abir. In these three months, Mishti,Aadhya and Abir have begun to sleep in the same room,sharing the same bed. Sometimes,Mishti will find his arms around her while he will find her head on his chest in the morning,the distance begins to grow between them slightly,but still they remained as friends,they share their up and downs in their business. DIORISTA and Dixit group of companies collaboration becomes a successful one,Mishti got more clients in her spring fashion line,her own clothing brand. 

At evening,
Abir was working from home as its his turn to work at home,as it's a weekend. Since it's season time,Mishti told Abir to look after Aadhya at weekend,Weekend crowds are too hectic to handle. Abir agreed with her and he and Aadhya are at home. Abir was furiously working for his next meeting presentation,he seemed frustrated,when he felt the spellings going wrong,a little hand is typing the keyboard,Abir's anger and frustration melted at that moment,he lifted Aadhya up,

"Baby, I'm not the only one who is missing your mumma,Am I?"

Aadhya chuckled and hitted Abir's face with her tiny palms while Abir closed his eyes and smiled. This light heart moment with his baby girl came to a halt when Abir thought that Mishti had become a part of his life,he is now missing her. Its normal to miss a friend but the feeling have become completely different now. Even Mishti had started to feel that Abir had become a part of her life. Abir then took Aadhya to the bath,changed her clothes.  Mishti still didn't return to home. Abir thought she would be too busy with the work,called the reception of DIORISTA,his heartbeat started to raise up when the receptionist told him that Mishti had left the office before a couple of hours. Abir tried her number,but it was switched off. Abir got so panicked at the moment and for a second,he thinks about Aditya,when he is about to call Aditya,He saw Mishti at the doorstep.

Abir heaved a sigh of relief and went to Mishti who is carrying a lot of baggages. Abir didn't notice that and bombarded Mishti with questions,

"Mishti,where were you?Why dint you call me?Did someone hurt you?Are you feeling well?Are you okay?Kuch toh bol na yaar...."

Mishti held his nose and said,

"Oyeee....shut up Badbad...Wait...I was at the shopping for Aadhya,as her first birthday is day after tomorrow,My phone battery is dead,I forgot the power Bank at my cabin,so the phone got switched off."

She released her hand from his nose while he scrunched his nose in relief,when he is about to ask something again,Mishti with pleading eyes asked him,

"Abir,Before asking a question again,Pls help me with these bags,They are so heavy.",

"Oh yeah....Sorry baba.."

Abir helped Misthi with her Bags. Abir then asked her why she didn't let him accompany her to the shopping. They three would have been fun while shopping. Mishti told him that she didn't think much,but assured him that they will plan for Aadhya's birthday party together. They both high fives each other and started to plan for Aadhya's birthday.

Abir and Mishti decided to plan Aadhya's birthday at a five star hotel, but Akshara convinced them to plan the party at her home,it's technically Mishti's maternal home,MishBir agreed and planned for Aadhya's big day. Aadhya's first birthday preps are going on full swing while Mishti received a call,

"Hello,Mrs.Rajvansh here!"

For business calls,Mishti begins to address herself as Mrs.Rajvansh,which Abir admired the most about her after the wedding unnoticed by Mishti.

"Hello....Meri jaan!"

"Aditya?"

"Wowwww,you recognised me...You still remembers me..haann.."

"What do you want?"

"Areeee it's my daughter's birthday,I want to come to her party at your badimumma's place,You didn't change the venue,Did you?"

"Aditya, I'm not telling you, I'm warning you,This should be the last call from you!"

Mishti threw her phone while Abir caught her phone and said,

"Woahhhh....I named you right,AVL!"

"Abir, You'll check the rest, I'll be right back!"

"Mishti,Is everything okay?"

Mishti nodded and went to her room and pressed the towel into her mouth supressing her agony,she can't tolerate Aditya being possessive about Aadhya,she feared what if Aditya come to her place and ruin things. She also thought that now he knew about her wedding,he will do Something cruel to hurt them. Mishti closed her eyes and saw herself with Aadhya and Abir happy in their apartment,aging with each other,Misthi gathers her strength back and determined not to let Aditya crossing their lives again.
Meanwhile Aditya uttered,

"Not now darling,Not now...."

Aadhya was getting ready by Mishti,she made Aadhya wear a pastel green floral frock,a white embroidery flowers clip on her head tieing Aadhy's curly hair. Mishti casted away the evil eye, while this entire scenario was being watched by Abir. Abir casted away the evil eye of both. He then came and said,

"Mishti,you aren't ready yet,C'mon,the party is now gonna start after 20 minutes,the guests have arrived."

Mishti went to get ready,Abir took Aadhya to Akshara,he went to Mishti's room to get his phone,he entered the room only to get flabbergasted by Mishti's ethereal beauty,she is in a green saree,matching up with het emerald jewels with minimal makeup,but she seemed like a damsel in distress struggling with her blouse back knot,when she turned around,she found Abir staring at her glaringly,Abir said nothing but came forward and removed her hands and came closer causing her to stop breathing and moving,while he grazed his fingers over her back while tying the knot and whispered in her ear,

"Done and You look beautiful today!"

And that's the moment,they both realised that they were attracted to each other insanely. They both stepped back and the birthday party was celebrated with full swing.

After the party ends, Akshara requested MishBir to let Aadhya stay with her tonight,they both agreed and left for their apartment while Mishti wanted to tell him about Aditya,but held back herself as she don't want Aditya to hurt Abir. Her chain of thoughts were broken when their car broke down,Abir sighed in frustration,told Mishti,

"Mishti,let's go home by walk,it's short route only."

Mishti held his hands and walked with him,they both are now feeling diffrent while touching each other,they feel each other's touch a different ones now. But little did they know that this night will gonna wreak a havoc in their lives soon.

               - to be continued-
Oops,sorry for this cliffhanger, Read this chapter without skipping as the next chapter is gonna be a dhamedekar chapter.

Thank you for your love and support ❤️
Don't forget to colour the white star. Share your reviews about the story so that I can improvize my writing skills.
Love y'all,My buttercups ❤️🥺