CHAPTER 15

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. I was overwhelmed with your lovely response for the last chapter of my story.
Keep the love pouring in ❤️
Love y'all,My buttercups ❤️🥺

DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL GLITCH,I CANT BE ABLE TO MENTION THE NAME OF THE BEST REVIEWERS OF THE LAST CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

Thank you for being very supportive and to all those who shared your reviews on the chapter,A big thank you ❤️

Ok Let's go back to the story!

Recap: Abir and Mishti found out about their people's plan,but didn't get mad with them. Abir and Mishti decided to marry on the basis of friendship and to make their people happy. They told them about their decision but they decided to lay two conditions.

Abir and Mishti both broke the news to their people that they are ready to get married. Nanu, Nani and Akshara are so happy and they got so excited and started to discuss about their wedding plans. Abir and Mishti sadly chuckled seeing their no bound happiness,but the trio's smiling faces turned into alerting ones when Mishti and Abir said that they have few conditions to get married. The elders agreed to let them speak. Abir and Mishti seemed reluctant but it was Abir who broke the ice and started,

"Nanu,Mishti and I want a simple marriage,not like the other wedding. There will be only one ceremony,a simple wedding with rings."

"Badimumma,I don't want to involve any media in our wedding. Let it be a lowkey ceremony,we will invite out co workers of DIORISTA and DIXIT GROUPS."

"Nanu,The last condition is, We will live in the apartment together. I don't want to move into another house or something. We three will live in our apartment."

Nanu,Nani and Akshara first seemed reluctant but agreed to their condition,MishBir winked at each other but their faces turned into shocked ones when Akshara said,

"If you both want a simple marriage,then we will conduct the marriage tomorrow."

"Badimumma,Kal?"

"Haan doll,kal. Are we clear now?"

When Mishti is about to raise an objection,Abir held hand hand and signalled her a 'No',as he don't want Mishti to tear away from her Badimumma again. Nanu,Nani and Akshara wished each other for their new beginning of togetherness of the family. Mishti held Aadhya so close to her,seeking peace in her daughter's arms. She is afraid,lost and nervous. She is afraid of being a wife to a man,she is lost as she didn't expect this turn in her life and she is nervous because she is afraid what if she hurt her PFF for anything.

Meanwhile,Abir is determined to take care of her best friend and her daughter Aadhya. Mishti reverie got broken when Aadhya moved vigorously,she noticed Aadhya trying to go to Abir,by pulling the edge of his shirt. Mishti was suprised while Abir was overwhelmed,took no second from picking up the cute little bundle of joy. Abir said,

"My babydoll!!!Can't you stay away from me?Are you looking pretty or pretty is looking at me?"

He swung her in the air while Mishti adored their bond. For one thing,Mishti is sure about her wedding with Abir,this wedding will definitely make sure that Aadhya will get pure affection from Abir,apart from her. Akshara took Mishti and Aadhya to her mansion while Abir went to his grandparents home. When Mishti put Aadhya to sleep, Akshara came to Mishti room while Mishti signalled her to be silent and signed that Aadhya had slept,while Akshara held her ears and mouthed an apology,Seeing this,Mishti slightly chuckled and came out of their room.
Akshara took Mishti to her room when Mishti asked,

"Badimumma,Bade papa,Choti nani Kahan hai?"

"They left for states for choti Nani's treatment. They will return after two months. Choti Nani still remembers you and Your badepapa is very happy with your marriage with Abir!"

"So ,Badimumma you are updating everything about me to Badapapa, Aren't you?"

"No,It's your badepapa who told me that you are working in small travels company. It's always your badepapa who watched you from far in Rajkot. after you got married to Aditya, I felt like you deceived me,but badepapa never gave up on you. Your Badepapa is the fav professor of Arjun. Naitik is the one who gave me the legal custodial papers of Aadhya through Arjun. And don't worry,we will tell Arjun about your marriage at right time."

Mishti got teary eyed hearing this,she felt like being used by Aditya,she was completely a fool.  She felt like slapping herself as she fell into a snake pit despite having good people around her. She put her head on Akshara's lap while Akshara patted her hair and told her,

"Doll,Ab kuch galat nahi hoga. Dekh na,Marrying Abir will be the best choice of your life."

There was no reply from Mishti,but Mishti silently listened to her advice.
Abir dined with his grandparents. Nani is so excited about the wedding,Abir smiled seeing her Nani happy. After dinner,Abir and Nanu walked in the garden,whil Nanu put his arms on his shoulder and said,

"Abir,Ek baat bolu kya?"

"There is no need to question Nanu,Boliye!"

"Beta,I can understand your struggle.You loved Isha and I bet still Isha stays in your heart. But she is your past, I'm not saying that to let her go,But Move on from her. Focus on your present,Mishti and Aadhya. They  will be your responsibility from tomorrow. You need to take care of them as they are coming to spend their life with you forever. You are getting my point,Aren't you?"

"Ji"

It was the only word which was uttered by him. Mishti and Abir both took a sharp intake of breath and said in unison,

"Jo hoga accha hi hoga"

The next day,
The wedding venue was decorated with white flowers and DIORISTA co workers are all busy with the preparations while Mishti in her room is getting ready in a peach coloured saree with minimal makeup and a neck piece gifted by Akshara. She asked for Aadhya but Akshara told her that she is with Abir. Akshara casted away the evil eye from Mishti and asked,

"Ready ab?"

Mishti slightly nodded when she was descending downstairs,she is feeling that she witnessed these all before. But she calmed herself down but she got very surprised and shocked when she saw the white lilies cascading over the hall,saw Abir in a sharp black tux holding Aadhya,this sight was the same dream which she had dreamt even before becoming friend of Abir,Mishti asked herself if it all meant to be. Misthi is made stand before Abir while Aadhya was taken into Nani's arms. Abir was given a pink diamond ring from Nanu,Abir took that with shivering hands as his heart is bridled with raging emotions,Mishti who is completely drowned in her thoughts about the dream. She began to think what if it is a premonition. But her reverie is broken when Abir coughed to gain her attention,she saw him waiting for her to extend her hand.

Mishti extended her hand and Abir put the ring, Akshara gave the emerald ring to Mishti,,Abir extended his hand, Mishti put the ring on Abir's finger. Everyone clapped and hooted for them on which in return they smiled and posed for shutterbags.

Somewhere,Abir and Mishti felt emptiness in their hearts because they knew that it won't be like before. They are anxious how will their relationship will take turns. But the real trouble on the wedding day itself had come when.......

                     - to be continued-

Oops,trouble knocked the door on the wedding day itself.....Wait for khoob saari twists and turns.

Thanks for your love and support.
Don't forget to colour the white star and Share your reviews for the story so that I can improve my writing skills.
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺