CHAPTER 8

Hola peeps, I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled "ENTANGLED LOVE". I was overwhelmed with your response for the last chapter of my story. Thank you for your love and support. Keep supporting and keep the love pouring in for the story.

THE COMMENTS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE THE BEST TILL DATE. THE RESPONSE FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE HUGE. THANK YOU DARLINGS, I'M NOTHING WITHOUT Y'ALL!
LOVE Y'ALL ;)

VOTE TARGET: 50+
COMMENTS TARGET: 15

Little Dark content. So Viewers Discretion advised!

Ok Gear up for some fast yet major turn around chapters from now on. From this chapter,the story is gonna change its course.
Let's go back to the story.

Recap: Mishti met her Badimumma after a long time and told her dark story and reconciled with her. Abir and Aadhya spent their we we time so well. Mishti was happy meeting her Badimumma after years and decided to celebrate her happiness with her PFF. They walked through the streets where Abir got a panic attack after hearing a peculiar sound.

Abir came back to normal after breathing some fresh air and looked at a startled Mishti. Mishti patted his back and asked him,

"Abir,What happened?Don't you dare make me scared like this!What is the problem?"

"Mishti...Woh...Woh..."

"Woh woh kya?"

"Mishti, Ambulance sound and a lady was writhing with pain!!"

"Yeah it was an ambulance passed through the sound,there was no lady there when the ambulance crossed. Abir,What happened?"

"Nothing I was just disturbed!"

"Ok,Leave it, Let's leave for dinner."

"Mishti, I'm sorry, Let's go another day! If you wanna go, I'll book you a cab or I'll walk you till home."

"I needed company but it's ok Abir,Let's go home. I'll go with you."

They both reached their home and When Abir found his door opened,he was surprised ans he came inside carefully,but let a sigh of relief when he found his Nanu waiting for him. Abir went and hugged his Nanu.

(A /N: Nanu was the character inspired from the show yeh rishtey hain Pyaar ke. He was the father of Abir's mother,Rajshri Rajvansh.)

Nanu hugged him back and he was trying to say something to Abir but he can't find the right words to say the right thing which his grandson needs to know . When Nanu decided to speak,Abir assumed what Nanu was going to say and said,

"Nanu,Please,You know the reason why I don't want to come home,because Mom and Dad are there. I'll definitely move in to your and Nani's house when the time is right. Lekin Abhi ke liye,Mein Akela rehna chahta hoon."

"Abi beta,This is not the thing I was going to say. I want to say..... Beta .. I don't know how to start and  also I don't wanna keep you in the dark."

"Nanu,You are scaring me!! Is  everything alright? How are Mom and Dad,Are they fine?Please Nanu,Kuch toh boliye."

"Abi,Calm down,They are all fine. It's about Isha."

"Isha?"

"Oh ab samaj mein aagaya..You must have seen her,But Nanu,You have misunderstood,The girl next door looks like Isha,but She is Mishti,She have a daughter too."