CHAPTER 14

Hola peeps I'm back with the new chapter of my story titled ENTANGLED LOVE. I was overwhelmed with your lovely response for the last chapter of my story.
Keep the love pouring in and Thank you for your love and support ❤️
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺

THE PRECIOUS COMMENTERS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER ARE,
MandeepKaur438
14_Aditi
sagarikarout
Candyy6

A special thank you to everyone who shared your reviews for the last chapter. Thank you ❤️

Ok let's go back to the story!

Recap: Abir and Mishti had an awkward moment,but they resolved the matter as Mishti eased his guilt and they shared an emotional moment. But got disrupted when Abir was informed that his Nanu wasn't well. Then Nanu and Nani try to convince Abir while on the other hand Mishti was being convinced by Akshara,that she should marry Abir. MishBir were worried,afraid and confused,but at last they found out his Nanu,Naani and Mishti's Badima are all together in this and they planned this.

Akshara and Abir's grandparents conversation is being heard by Mishti and Abir. But they both didn't feel deceived,they could see their desperation and their yearning to see their children happy. Abir and Mishti both are perplexed with these growing circumstances and they aren't clear about themselves,both have their own life intension. Abir wants to get rid of this past and his pain,his guilt,while Mishti wants to raise her daughter and emerge stronger without her toxic husband. Though she divorced him,she still feel the pain that he inflicted on her in the past.

Abir again searched for Mishti but in vain,when he is about to call Mishti,his phone rang,he got nervous when he saw Mishti calling him. He attended the call,he nervously said,

"Hello...Mi..Mishti?"

"Abir,We need to talk,Will you come to the apartment?"

"Mm, I'll be there!"

They hung up their phone,both can feel their heartbeat is racing but somewhere deep down they knew that something good will happen. Abir bid to good bye to their grandparents eventhough they insisted him to stay,putting up an act they weren't acting. Abir made an excuse,he needs a lone time,to take his decision. After this,with uttermost hope,they let him go,same happened with Mishti.

While driving the car,Abir recollected how Akshara and his grandparents know each other,He knew that his Nanu always wanted him to get married. Then it struck his mind that his Nanu might have noticed him being happy around Mishti and Aadhya that day when he was inquiring Mishti why she was late. The day when Mishti was given DIORISTA. Abir mentally slapped himself for his free behaviour with Mishti in front of his Nanu. Mishti texted Abir that she would be waiting for him in the terrace. Abir went upstairs and this time,he saw Mishti being nervous,finding it difficult to breathe. Abir came forward and held her by her shoulders and said,

"Mishti,Don't pressurize yourself! I know what's happening?"

"My Nanu and Nani wants me to get...ahhhh...mmm... married to you!"

"Ab...Abi..Abir..."

"Mishti,It's your decision too,I know that you went through alot. Besides,Aadhya is your responsibility!I can understand,If you have Aadhya,I had Isha."

"Abir,Let me speak!"

"Haan bolo Mishti!"

"Abir,I agree for his marriage."

Abir just can't believe what he just had heard. Before Abir can speak up,Mishti said,

"But Abir,It's upto you,Tum jo bhi decide karoge, mujhe manzoor hai. "

"Mishti, I'll tell my decision too,but I want to know the reason,your lips are speaking for sure but your eyes tell something. Share with your PFF,not Abir."

"Abi..Mein apni badimumma ko khona nahi chahthi."

"Mishti,woh bimaar nahi hai,Nanu,Naani,tumhari badimumma,they are doing drama,just to get us married. They want us to be..."

"Happy,Isn't it Abi..?"

"Yeah but Mishti..."

"Abi,I went against my Badimumma when I got married to Aditya,she warned me but I was blinded by his fake love. During the two years of my marriage,I went through lot of pain,lost my parents,lost my Badimumma,my house, everything.My parents won't come back,but I don't want to loose my badimumma too,not his time. I'm agreeing for this marriage to make my badimumma happy,But I won't force my decision on you. You have the right to take the call."

"Mishti,You said everything what I wanted to tell you,Our parents want us to be happy,I don't want to hurt my Nanu and Nani,they raised me,they supported me when I was at my worst. I'm agreeing to this marriage with you Mishti."

"But Abir,Ek aur baat hai!Aadhya? However you love her,she is another man's child."

"Mishti,Please don't say that again,Mishti is your babygirl,You nurtured her with love,Coming to me and Aadhya,she became my babygirl when I took her in my arms in the hospital. I'm not telling this you just because I'm marrying you, just thought to let you know what I think about her."

"But Abir,This marriage will stay like a marriage,in front of the world,not in between us. You are my best friend,you will always remain my best friend. Itni chot khaane ke baad,pyaar ke shabd sunke bhi mujhe darr lagraha hai,Abi.."

"I know Mishti,You are and you will always remain my best friend. Kyunki iss dil par sirf aur sirf Isha ka naam likha hai."

"So Abir,Shall we get married on the basis of friendship?"

"Yes,Miss.AVL,I mean Mishti."

They both chuckled and came to an conclusion that they would get married just to keep their loved ones happy. They both can't even imagine to take the risk of losing their parents.

Few days later,Abir and Mishti called their respective people at a place who were waiting for their answers desperately, they broke them the news that they are ready to get married. Akshara,Nanu and Nani get so happy and excited while Mishti and Abir stood still and sadly chuckled seeing their happiness. But their people smiled slightly becomes alert when Abir and Mishti told them that they have two conditions to get married....

               - to be continued-

What will be the conditions?
Will their marriage be a successful one or Will this marriage becomes the root cause for a big problem?

Don't forget to colour the white star and Share your reviews about the story so that I can improve my writing skills.
Keep the love pouring in and Thanks for your love and support.
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️🥺