𝐈.

]] BASICS

Name: Gingersun.
    Reason for name: his pelt is fiery ginger like the sun.
Former names: Gingerkit ; Gingerpaw.

Gender: Male.
    Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Age: 27 moons.
Rank: Warriors.
   Desired rank: Leader.
   How do they feel about their rank?: He wishes he was higher up.
Clan: ThunderClan
   What do they think about their clan?: He knows they could be better, and he thinks that he could make them change if given the chance.

]] DESCRIPTIONS

Detailed appearance: Gingersun is a strong-bodied, sleeked fur tomcat with a bright ginger coat with darker ginger brindle markings streaking through. His chest has a white spot and his paws have white socks on them. His eyes are an unnatural blue, which is strikingly contrasting with his pelt. He has round features despite his strength, however, he has a powerful stance.
   Simple appearance: a strong-looking tomcat with sleek ginger fur and blue eyes.
Scars/Disabilities: a shallow nick in his ear and a small scar on his cheek.
Unique features: striking blue eyes.

Personality: Gingersun is a determined, spry tomcat with ambitious. Not inherently evil, Gingersun would do just about anything to achieve his life-long dream of being ThunderClan's leader.
He's also caring and fatherly to cat younger than him, and loves to watch everyone in ThunderClan succeed in life, no matter how hard life gets.

]] OTHER

Family: Sunnypond — A ginger and white tomcat. ; Turtleyell — a tortoiseshell she-cat. ; Nighttail — a tortoiseshell she-cat. ; Yellowgrowl — a ginger tomcat. ; Cherryrumble — a tortoiseshell tomcat with more orange than black and rust.

Backstory: Nothing interesting. Gingersun is a determined and spry cat with a passion to lead.
Other: N / A.

......

PROMPT

The night is cold, and you blink groggily as Gingersun returns to the Warriors' den after slipping through the thorn tunnel. You go back to sleep anyways, making a mental note to ask him why he was returning so late. For the rest of the night, you sleep peacefully.

The morning dawns and the deputy is making patrols for the morning, you're paired with Gingersun and two other warriors to have a border patrol, and are sent off at once. The question materializes in your mind once again, and now your chance to ask.

During the patrol when the group splits to cover more territory, you ask him what's up, and he gives you a vague answer of "sleep troubles." As you're about to take the answer bushes to rustle and a rogue jumps into the pat, clearly defensive, however it melts away as his eyes land on Gingersun.

"Greetings Gingersun." The rogue meowed politely. You're shocked they the rogue knows there name. "Who is this?" They flick their tail to you.

You....

......

RULES
— Character must be a ThunderClan cat.