𝐈.

]] BASICS

Name: Ivory.
    Reason for name: His white scales.

Gender: Demiboy.
    Pronouns: He/they.
Sexuality: Gay.

Age: 17 in human.
Tribe: MudWing.
    If a hybrid, dominate tribe: N/A.
    What do they think of their tribe?: He thinks they're decent.

Abilities:
Stronger than most dragons.

]] DESCRIPTIONS

Detailed appearance: Ivory is a stocky, heavyset MudWing with long claws and evident muscles. His scales and wing membranes are a pure white, tough and thick, however, his talons, cheeks, and the nape of his neck are all scorched pink by the sun and heat. His horns, talons, and eyes are pink too.
   Simple appearance: A large, stocky white MudWing with pink undertones.
Scars/Disabilities: A "x" shaped scar over his shoulder and a scar across his snout.
Unique features: White scales.

Personality: Ivory is gruff and careless. He isn't the type of dragon to give you a pay on the back when life gets tough, and never expects it from someone either. No matter how life treats him, Ivory trudges through it without much acknowledgment.

]] OTHER

Family: Caiman — A mottled green-brown MudWing male ; Salamander — A golden-brown MudWing female. ; Aphid — A younger golden-brown MudWing.
Backstory: Ivory was given away to the SkyWing queen, as she was deeply interested in his scales. However, he had proved to be a valiant fighter against two royal guards, and the queen decide to make him an arena champion if he could defeat the other dragons in combat.

Other: He's albino.

......

PROMPT:

You're brought to the SkyWing palace after the queen took an interest in you. You're placed in the arena with so many other dragons, battle-scarred and weary. Despite winning all the battles that led up to the arena champion — and with each win, your living space and treatment get more and more lavish you can't help but miss home.

It's the night before the final round, and you're sitting on your balcony when an odd-looking MudWing walks out onto his. You notice how lavish he looks, and how beautiful his room is. You then realize that he's the champion, the golden pendant wrapped around his neck with a heavy gold chain.

His eyes slide from the stars to you, recognition flickering in their depths.  "You must my next opponent." He grumbled.

You...

......

RULES
— Must be a competitor in the SkyWing arena.