𝐈𝐈.

Name: Cain Lincoln.
    Reason for name: He's a backstabber.
Nickname: N / A

Gender: Male.
    Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Unlabeled.

Age: 22.
Species: Lammergeier Vulture.
Occupation: Subordinate in an underground association.
Income: roughly 50k weekly.
Living space: a large, almost mansion-like property with lavish decor amongst other extravagant items.

]] DESCRIPTIONS

Detailed appearance: Cain is a lean vulture with a toned body. His white feathers are stained a deep orange-red, and his plumage is silky and smooth. He isn't the strongest, but he makes up for his lack of strength with intelligence and mastery of ranged and melee weapons.
His underbelly, neck, legs, and hair — which is usually swooped back — are all stained an orange-red while the rest of him remains an inky black his face remains somewhat lighter, an inky black streak of feathers runs from his eyes to the start of his dark ivory-colored beak.
His eyes are red with silver irises.
   Simple appearance: an orange-red-and-black vulture with red and silver eyes and swooped back hair.
Scars/Disabilities: N / A.
Unique features: N / A.
Clothes: Cain usually wears a formal, three-piece black tuxedo shirt it's fancy shoes. Other times he wears a black turtleneck with a brown trenchcoat and dark brown trousers. This outfit is usually accompanied by black loafers and socks that go above his ankles.
He also always has a golden Rolex on along with a Gucci belt. He also has a chunky gold ring on his ring finger in his right hand.

Personality: Cain to put it simply is someone not to cross. He's merciless when it comes to betrayal, and when things don't go his way he gets frustrated. His perfectionist attitude has caused many backstabbing to former colleagues, and some unwanted attention.

]] OTHER

Family: Sebastian — A male vulture with white and black feathers, his father (deceased) ; Molly — a female vulture with black and white scales with orange undertones, his mother (deceased) — Mordecai — A male vulture with light orange and black feather, his brother.
Backstory: As a young boy Cain had a run-in with the wrong people, and without the heart to ask anyone to get out of the situation, he remained in the relations he built with them. Sooner or later Cain's secret had been found by his brother Mordecai, but by that time Cain didn't want any help and purposely stayed.
Other: N / A.

......
PROMPT

"It's a suicide mission."
You hear those words inside the secluded office of your underground establishment to that you had devoted your life to. Your boss — a chubby pig with pale pink skin leans on his desk, staring at you and an older vulture with deep orange-red stained feathers.

You've been assigned s dangerous task, to meet with a rival establishment deep within their base and assassinate their boss. You've been paired with a vulture named Cain Lincoln, a long-time subordinate. You would almost be considered a long-time follower, yet the bird has more years of experience.

Despite the clear warning of almost certain death, you're determined to succeed. You agree — not much of a surprise — and the vulture in the set next to you only give the boss a nod. With that, you're sent away to get her your materials — explosives, guns, knives, smoke bombs, gas bombs, chloroform, anything that could be used to ensure the success of the mission. You say your goodbyes to your friends, as it's uncertain if you'll return.

Then, you're told to go home and rest, and Cain offers you a ride. You nod, knowing that it'll give you time to talk with the vulture you knew so little about. He finds his car — which is a fancy BMW 7 series with white leather seats and a bright wood dashboard. He starts the car and drives off.

You...

......
— Must be a skilled assassin or anything related.
— Must be good with some sort of weapon.
— Must be loyal to the organization.