𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Name: Samuel Barclay.
Reason for name: Not much meaning.
Nickname: Sammy, Sam.

Gender: Genderless.
Pronouns: Xe/Xem or He/Him.
Sexuality: Ambiamorous.

Age: Ageless. Appears to be an older teenager between 16 and 19.
Species: No species/deity. Looks like a Wild Dog.
Occupation: N / A.
Income: N / A.
Living space: Anywhere.

]] DESCRIPTIONS

Detailed appearance: Samuel is a lithe, skinny deity with a few scars across his chest. His fur is shaggy, a rough bit along his neck. It's a brindled black and pale orange with small splotches of eggshell white all over. His entire right arm minus his shoulder is the same shade of white. However, the rest of his body had little white.
Two uneven horns sprout from xyr head, the right longer than the left. They're a shiny black color. His hair is shaped into a shaggy mohawk. His eyes are pure white.
He had a mortal appearance which is just the same minus the horns and his eyes become a brown color.
Simple appearance: a skinny wild dog-looking deity with two uneven horns.
Scars/Disabilities; three shallow claw marks across his chest.
Unique features: white eyes, uneven horns.
Clothes: Samuel usually remains topless in his god form with a simple pair of baggy gray-brown pants. His arms are adorned with fancy, expensive bracelets, and a small, unassuming pouch is tied loosely around xyr neck. His horns are decorated with bands of gold and silver. He has a septum and nose bridge piercing with snake bites and a few in his ears.
In xyr mortal form, nothing changed except xyr top, which is usually a high collar, shoulder-less dark gray sweater.

Personality: Samuel had a wild personality. Xe has a childish air around him and has no sense of responsibility. He wants to be a kid despite being a deity, and the power that comes with xyr's position is something he wishes he didn't have. However, he's still respected somehow.
He's not a good god, nor a bad one. He's morally gray, and his actions sometimes can't be labeled as good or evil. Yet, a lot of them can.

]] OTHER

Family: N / A.
Backstory: N / A.
Other: Xyr list of abilities is: pausing time for infinite time ( yet it takes a toll the longer it is ), regeneration ( another toll on his energy ), realm and dimension bouncing, and telekinesis, species morphing — real and mythical.

......
PROMPT

You always had an interest in deities and higher beings. You learned all you can about the good and the evil, the righteous and the horrendous, anything you could soak up you gladly took, sometimes with a grain of salt. People had warned you about the dangers of going too deep into your curiosity, a few telling you that the wall between mortality and immortality was meant to never be broken. That deities were never seen for a reason.

However, despite the warnings, when the opportunity struck to bring forth a god, you took it. You aimed to summon Zephyr — goddess of the sea and wind — however, you ended up with a deity named Samuel, the deity of mischief and fun. Disappointed, you attempted to banish xem from the mortal world, and he went without a fight. Yet the next morning when you went down to the kitchen, you saw him cooking breakfast for himself.

Xe explained that you didn't banish him correctly and that you only tethered him to your book of knowledge which xe was sucked into until he found a way out. Defeated, you allowed him to stay as a roommate, hoping that xe wouldn't cause too much trouble for you.

Months pass and Samuel hadn't caused too much mischief, yet in the middle of the night, you're awakened by a loud crash and shouting. You go down to investigate, however you stop midway to peer scores the banister. You see Samuel standing in the living room, something coating his arms. He looks your way and smiles, beckoning you down.

You walked down and join him, a limp body sprawled across your carpet, drenched in blood and wearing a nice suit. You stare in horror despite Samuel being calmer than you. He sits on the couch as he waits for you to finish gawking.

You...

......
RULES
— Must be mortal.
— Must have knowledge of gods, preferably made up.