𝐈𝐈.

]] BASICS

Name: Beautykiller. Formerly Blessedscales.
Reason for name: A well-known assassin.

Gender: Transgender male.
Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Omnisexual. Male lean.

Age: 23 in human.
Tribe: NightWing.
If a hybrid, dominate tribe: N / A.
What do they think of their tribe?: He thinks of them as a bunch of lazy lizards with superiority complexes.

Abilities:
Firescales.
Hotter, blue fire.
Excellent night vision.
Dangerous bacterial bite.

]] DESCRIPTIONS

Detailed appearance: Beautykiller is a massive dragon, with a stocky build and an intimidating appearance. He had square features and an angular face.
His scales are a dark gray, and the cracks between each one glow blue. Obviously, being near him can be scorching, and touching him can burn anything besides tungsten. His usual silver scales like the ones along his neck and underneath his wings' membranes are blue instead, and so are the stars along with his wings.
His horns, talons, and eyes are pitch black.
Beautykiller wears an animus-touched bracelet that allows him to use his firescales at will, it's made of tungsten and its use remains a secret. All think it's just a regular bracelet.
Simple appearance: A dark-gray firescales NightWing with blue accents.
Scars/Disabilities: N / A.
Unique features: His firescales.

Personality: Beautykiller is an independent dragon, who tends to believe he can work alone always and forever. He has no intentions of finding another dragon to work with and is only in his business for cash and other riches — something he keeps hoarding in his cave.

]] OTHER

Family:
Earthshaker — a light gray NightWing female.
Mambaking — a pitch-black NightWing male.

Backstory: Beautykiller began as Blessedscales after he was born with firescales. His family was thrilled — after all, he was the only NightWing they knew of that had such a unique feature. However Blessedscales would burn anything that he came into contact with, and his father paid a large sum of money for an animus to make his a bracelet to have his scales' abilities be on command rather than constant.
Blessedscales grew up to be greedy for money after he saw just what it could do to dragons — it allowed them to buy whatever, dressed, however, he was simply in love with the idea of being rich. Blessedscales moved to a place where he knew had high-paying jobs when he was old enough — the Sand Kingdom. There he worked hard, but the money he made was meek. Determined to get more cash in his stash, he went looking for better jobs and stumbled upon a dragon willing to pay a large sum if he was able to assassinate a dead man walking. Completely infatuated with the price of the job, he agreed. Soon he realized dragons were willing to pay idiotic amounts for someone to get rid of another — and soon he was a name to be remembered. He was branded Beautykiller after most of his pay came from dragons who wanted ex-lovers gone, and he is skilled at his job.

Other: Among the richest dragons on the continent.

......

PROMPT:

It's the night of your sister's death — more accurately, the death of a royal SandWing princess. Many suspects are lined up for the murder, as clearly a short struggle was apparent. However, you made up your mind on a particular dragon; Beautykiller. You heard stories about one of the richest assassins on the continent and his skills in quick kills and swift fulfillment of promises.

Soon enough, the Queen of the SandWing had him locked up in a special chamber made of tungsten — the only access to see the detained dragon is through a small latch on the front of it. It's not spacious, just enough room for Beautykiller to stretch his legs and rest, not even food and water were provided. He was sentenced to be executed soon if he didn't die of starvation or dehydration first.

You come down to the chamber to obverse him, though there's not much to observe except metal walls. However, Beautykiller strikes a conversation with you through the walls of his confines, and the more you talk to him the more he sounds like a regular dragon — however, he suddenly brings up a question that shakes you to the core. Being the heir to the throne means your mother would have to die if you ever wish to become the next ruler — and with no other siblings to compete with, you're left with the task. Or so you thought.

"It must be difficult dealing with the thought of killing your mother," Beautykiller mumbled. "However for a simple fee I can fulfill what you cannot. I can kill the queen for you, all you have to do is let me out of my prison."

You stare in bewilderment — he was offering his duties, and if you agreed, you'd be the next ruler if he does his job correctly. It's a lot to think about.

You...

......

RULES
— Must be royalty (gender doesn't have to be female).
— Must be a SandWing.
— Character must be siblingless (the deceased sister does not count as a sibling).