𝐈𝐈𝐈.

]] BASICS

Name: Vespidae. Also known as Jequirity.
    Reason for name: It's a type of wasp. It's a type of poisonous bean.

Gender: Boyflux as Vespidae. Agender as Jequirity.
    Pronouns: He/They as Vespidae. They/Them as Jequirity.
Sexuality: Unlabeled as both dragons. Interested in any dragons regardless of gender.

Age: 16 as both.
Tribe: HiveWing as Vespidae. LeafWing as Jequirity.
    If a hybrid, dominate tribe: N / A.
    What do they think of their tribe?: Vespidae has a hard time forgiving HiveWings for their treatment of SilkWings and enjoys having as much time away from HiveWings as possible.
Jequirity absolutely adores LeafWings and is loyal to a fault to their queen.

Abilities:
Vespidae:
Can emanate a horrible smell.
Paralyzing toxin in their claws.

Jequirity:
Strong, well-developed Leafspeak.
Can turn sunlight into energy.

]] DESCRIPTIONS

Detailed appearance: Vespidae is a slender dragon with an aerodynamic build and well-defined angles. He was made for speed and agility, and he traded strength for high-flying.
Their primary scales are a deep orange-red with melting flecks of golden-orange scattered across, they're hardly noticeable unless you look at them in the sunlight. Large marbled stripes of rich black cut through his orange-hued scales, most of their body is covered in black. Their underbelly scales are orange-gold. His two wings are sturdy and the membranes are colored the same orange-gold.
His horns, eyes, and talons are a deep red-gold. In his HiveWing state, he wears a pair of golden chin spikes below his mouth and two large hoop earrings in his left ear. Above those is a golden earring shaped to look like a horned beetle.

Detailed appearance two: Jequirity is a slightly pudgy LeafWing who's more brains than brawn. They have strength, but it's only a fair amount.
Their primary scales are gray-green with flecks of darker gray-green all along their body. His entire left arm is off-white and so are smaller smudges all along his body. Most of his tail is the same color. His underbelly is a light gray-green and so are wing membranes.
Their horns, talons, eyes, membrane outline, and leaf frill are vibrant red. In their LeafWing state, they wear a massive golden bracelet of a boa that coils around the entirety of their left forearm. Two red rubies are its eyes.
   Simple appearance: a golden-orange-red HiveWing with more black than any other color on his body.
   Simple appearance two: a mottled gray-green LeafWing with white and red accents.
Scars/Disabilities; N / A on both. Jequirity has a bit of trouble seeing, so they wear a pair of gold-rimmed glasses.
Unique features: N / A. Their pure off-white arm.

Personality: Vespidae is a head-strong, confident dragon with a passion for flying and agility training. They enjoy the outdoors and are fascinated with beetles and insects alike. He's very welcoming to new dragons and has a large friend group of close friends that he considers his "family".
Personality two: Jequirity is a silent, observant LeafWing who isn't one to step out of line. He only uses his leaf-speak to aid himself or anything he finds worthy of assistance, however, he refuses to help anyone the Queen doesn't approve of and is quick to snap at dragon and/or tribes that the royal family isn't fond of. He's also very interested in boas and snakes alike.

]] OTHER

Family:
Harvester: a small HiveWing male with ruby red and orange scales.
Weta: a massive golden-brown HiveWing female with more black than anything on her body.
Backstory: Learn more in roleplay.
Other: Jequirity owns three boas named Holly, Juniper, and Yew.

PROMPT:
The enslavement of the SilkWings has been over for fifteen years, and with it — the return of the LeafWing to Pantala. However, many LeafWings are getting anxious about their new Queen Sycamore. She's shifty and secretive and wants full control over the LeafWings just as Queen Wasp was with the HiveWings. However, she has no mind control, only a plump dragon by the name of Jequirity — who goes around every morning, evening, and night to make sure every single LeafWing without a doubt, surrenders their loyal to Sycamore and stays within the rules she has placed. The LeafWing leaf in the now-abandoned Wasp Hive and any dragon close enough can hear the muffle routines behind the now ivy-covered walls.

It's been five years since your friend Vespidae disappeared, and you began to grow suspicious of Jequirity and their role in his disappearance. They display a massive dislike for HiveWings, so much so that you wonder if it's natural to hate or some sort of induced spell. Not to mention whenever you two meet eye to eye, they gives off a strange vibe that feels like you're being suffocated.

As you reach the mark of the sixth year of Vespidae's disappearance, you decide to take the matter into your own claws. You look for Jequirity after going through the hive's maze-like corridors, and when you find them, they're alone in the massive garden in the center of the hive Queen Sycamore created. They turns to face you head-on with narrowed eyes, and you have the feeling of suffocation once more.

You...
......

RULES
— Must be either a LeafWing or a HiveWing.
— Must have been a close friend with Vespidae.
— Must have no prior knowledge of Jequirity