chapter 6: I like the rainforest

"This is my husband deathbringer." She said. Because of him being all black, explains why Firefly has what looks like stars under her wings, and her wings are also all black.
"I never asked you before." The queen said. "What is your name."
"My name is Keratin, and I'm a bonewing." I said.
"You sure are interesting dragons mostly because of your armor." Queen glory said. she stepped off the chair and walked over to me.
"Where is my sister cause I want to see if she's ok?" I asked the queen.
"She should be in the lab with Hoya flowers growing on it." She told me. I waved to her and deathbringer and flew away to the lab. Once I got there, I stepped in and saw hera sitting on a chair and also saw a rainwing with a piece of her armor examining it.
"Hi, hera." I said.
"Have you seen mom or dad, Keratin?" She asked me.
"Yes, dad is out there." I said.
"What about mom?" She asked.
"She didn't make it off the island." I said quietly. She started crying.
"You can leave now." the rainwing said. I walked out with Hera next to me.
"Go meet up with dad." I told her. I flew back to the hospital, and surprisingly, the guard let me in. I went up to the bed and saw Firefly sitting on it.
"Are you okay, Firefly?" I asked her.
"Yes, I'm fine." She said as I hugged her. She felt warm but cold at the same time.

I'm sorry this chapter was a bit late. happy Easter, and I'm sorry if the title of the chapter is a bit... stupid.