chapter 8: jade mountain academy

"Am I allowed to go to jade mountain academy?" I asked.
"I am not quite sure?" The queen said (I just realized I never mentioned the bonewing queen her name is cartilage).
"That means there will have to be eight slots in each winglet." Deathbringer said.
"We will send a letter to the school." The queen said. (I don't know if there are called schools or not in pyrrhia.)

1 week later.
Glory's pov.

I heard knocking on the door to see what it was, and it was jambu, with the mail.
"Thank you, jambu." I told him he bowed then flew off, It was a letter from clay, tsunami, sunny, and starflight.

Keratin pov.

The queen came back in with an envelope from jma.
"May I read it, mrs. Queen glory?" I asked her.
"Yes, you may." She said back.

To: glory

We are happy to accept him into our school, but there is one problem there would have to be one extra dragon in a winglet.

From: tsunami, starflight, clay, and sunny.

"It seems that I am allowed to go to jma." I told the queen. I set down the note on the table, and the queen picked it and said. "This obviously wasn't written by tsunami." The queen said.
"I guess it's time for you to go." The queen told me. She sent an escort named jambu to guide me to the school when we made it. He flew back to the Rain Kingdom. I walked in the front entrance to be greeted by a joyful yellow dragon.
"Hi, I'm sunny, I'm one of the teachers at the school." She said. "Follow me. I will show you to your winglet." This place was a giant cave. Around three minutes later, we made it to a winglet.
"This is your winglet, the jade winglet." Sunny said. I looked only to see Firefly.

I finally completed my bonewing drawing and ignored the accidentle second set of wings.

Do not take a picture of this and say it's your own! Thank you for 62 reads. Can you guys please comment names for the other dragons in the winglet because Keratin is my only oc