chapter 9: jade winglet

I looked in only to see Firefly.
"This is your assigned winglet." Sunny said. "See you later." I walked and was greeted by a couple of dragons one introduced themselves as tidal the seawing. I noticed two dragons who looked at me in disgust a completely red and orange one and a white and azure one.
"First we have a nightwing now we have a new species of dragon." The white one mumbled under his breath.
"What's so wrong with whatever a nightwing is?" I asked. He looked shocked.
"Great, now we have two tribes that can read minds." He said.
"I can't read minds, you said that there's something wrong with whatever a nightwing is." I said.
"No I didn't." He said.
"Stop arguing, please." Tidal said. I walked away from the white and blue dragon and layed down in a rocky corner and my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep

Timeskip: 20 minutes later.

I was awoken by a loud clanging noise and shot up off the floor and saw all my clawmates walking out of the clawroom.
"Where are you going." I asked the brown dragon.
"We're switching classes." she said then walked out of the clawroom. I followed the others down the long twisting hallways, till we made it to a clawroom that said battle training. When I peered in I saw dragons fighting and seawing telling them what to do. I walked inside and was greeted by the teacher.
"Hello, my name is tsunami and I'm your battle training teacher." She said. "You'll be fighting iceberg." She said them pointed to my right. I walked over there and got in a circle that is the place where we are supposed to fight. Iceberg grabbed a spear which had a tip made of dry leaves instead of stone, and threw it at me when the spear touched my scales it snapped in half and fell to the ground, he looked at it surprised then he shot a beam  of white and blue stuff out of his mouth it hit me directly in the face, but my scales couldn't handle this force and the last thing I saw before I was knocked out was Firefly running towards me.

Sorry I haven't posted in like two weeks I've been packing up for a big move so yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye. And thank you for exactly 100 reads. I forgot to say this but the skywing, tidal, and iceberg are all owned by boomboomabc go check out his books they are really good.