chapter 10: lunch

I was awoken in a room by the sound of ice cracking, I sat up quickly and bared my teeth, then realized I was in the infirmary.
"What happened?" I asked the healer.
"You were in battle training when you almost were killed by an icewing." He said. "I'm clay. I will be your healer and hallway monitor." I stretched out my wings and broke the ice and walked out the door into the hallway.
"How the heck am I getting back to the winglet." I thought. Clay walked through the door and said.
"If you're wondering where to go, take a right another right and then a left, and you'll be at your winglet."

Timeskip to 20 minutes later (these hallways are quite long).

I finally made it to the winglet, but Firefly was there most likely waiting for me.
"You're okay!" She said gleefully then hugged me.
"Wow, you just met him, and you're acting like you've known him forever." Iceberg said.
"I did know him before I came here." Firefly said sternly. I walked into the winglet.
"Hi, my name is eris." The nightwing said. "We never really met before." "Hi my name is Keratin. Nice to meet you." I said.
Then, once again, the gong rang, and I followed my clawmates, and i made it to a room with live animals and fruit, I immediately ran to the animals and ate two pigs and multiple chicken's Firefly looked disgusted watching them eat animals while she walked over to the fruit and started eating it.