Chapter 3

June 9, 1968
Dear Diary,

Well we finally made it to the states. I wonder what I'll find here? I can't wait to see my daddy. I took a picture from the place where mummy has his pictures. This one is my favorite. It's the one where daddy is holding me in his arms.

Just then Ed came on the speaker, "Good evening everyone I hope you enjoyed your flight but we will have to wait for a little bit since Air Force One just landed and the president is getting off, Thank you for your cooperation"

All the girls started going crazy and about 20 minutes later the plane started to land.

Once it was time for everyone to get off Ed got Caroline and her stuff off first. As Caroline got off the plane a little boy was in a seat playing with his blanket almost like he was waiting for her. She went and sat over there while everyone else got off the plane.

"Hi who are you?" Caroline asked as she was still holding her diary.

"I'm Patrick, who are you?" He asked in his cute little kid voice

"Caroline" She answered

"Hey I had a dream that you were my sister" Patrick exclaimed

"Really!" Caroline was shocked, she didn't know this boy yet she felt like she knew him.

Just then the Jack came over holding John's hand.

"Patrick I told you to stay with us" Jack said a little aggravated

"I'm sorry daddy but daddy this is Caroline" Caroline looked up at the tall man and their eyes met

Jack right away knew who it was. Caroline was confused because the face looked so familiar. She then pulled out the picture and there he was.

"Are you my daddy?" Caroline asked

"Yes Caroline, yes I am"

Caroline quickly finished her diary by saying.

I found him! I found my daddy!

-Caroline