kisses ☆

sorry for being m.i.a, here's a detailed kissing chapter of zhongluc ♥︎.

nothing super sexual, just sensual probably?

edit: i lied they lowk getting it on

in which, two lovers loving each other's kisses

canon setting, game referencs
____________________________________

home. both of them remind each other of home. for the brief time they had homes, it felt comfortable. quite warm too. it was a sense of security, even if something embarrassing happened it was alright.

why? because it was home. nobody at home would judge you — not in a serious manner at that. that's what they were to each other. a warm comfortable place where secrets could be kept safe.

they respected and valued each other, no matter how far they already have went or plan to go. it's all just; wonderful. they didn't have to talk much to understand what each other wanted.

even in times like now.

arriving straight from liyue, zhongli had wrote diluc about his plan to stay in mondstat, and of course diluc had been delighted to hear that. anytime the other came over it was clear in his mood how much he couldn't wait to see him.

even his maids, who he loves dearly, can clearly see it. they often tease their master about the man, which always ends up in diluc shooing them away.

the said maids were allowing zhongli into the winery now, the red head not even aware of it. sneaking his way up the stairs, the former archon let himself into his room.

the door had already been open, much to his luck. taking slow steps, he had quietly closed the door behind him. soon, he wrapped his arms around the shorter's waist as he blew into his ear to tease him.

shuddering at the touch, diluc had quickly turned his head with wide eyes to face his lover. once he registered this, he nudged his chests he went back to fixing his hair.

"aw luc, so cold aren't you?", zhongli teased. "just like ice, my love", he replied, now fully adjusting his body, his head placed on his chest. "you're a liar. you're so cold yet you put your hair in this ponytail for me, correct?"

with a small grin, diluc had cupped his face with one hand, "and if i say that i did?", he dared, only for it to be shut down. "then i would say you are absolutely adorable".

closing the distance between them, the latter placed his lips onto the red's warmer ones, already feeling like he'd melt if he kissed him any harder. which, he wouldn't mind if he had.

arms craning around his neck, diluc leaned in even more to the kiss, nibbling on lips with a cheeky smile. parting his lips for him, zhongli had rested his hands on his lower back, drawing circles into his hips.

while his partner focused on his waist, diluc delved his tongue into his mouth, instantly trying to find his tongue. though he always won the battle of using his tongue, it was still amusing to see the other try to win everytime.

as their tongues pressed against each other's diluc just had to sneak a peek at his reaction. li's cheeks were red, that was a given, but his mouth was just barely open as he panted just slightly.

a flushed zhongli was one of the best zhongli's. in wanting to see more, he cupped his face with both hands, caressing his face and gradually moving his hands down to his chest.

soon, he pulled away, giving his lover's chest a squeeze which he knew would make him weak at the knees.

with a face even more flustered than the last time he checked, zhongli's eyes were pleading for him to continue. and honestly, who was dilucnto deny such a face when he looked like he'd been begging for it?

diluc had parted from him for just a moment, quickly locking the door before speeding back to where zhongli had been, pushing him onto the bed and unbuttoning and unzipping clothing, tossing it wherever he pleased.

flipping their positions, zhongli had also done the same to him and when finished, he leaned down and pressed another kiss onto his lips.

of course diluc greedily accepted it, giving him open mouthed sloppy kisses in return to his gentle starter. his hands roamed all over his body, touching places where only he had been allowed to touch.

oh how he missed his lover.

hi, did u miss me?