the moaning master ☆

HELLO LOVES, I RETURH AGAIN. and with some dirty dirty zhongluc sex.... oops? ik this isn't what i usually post but i want to see how the zhlgc audience likes it ?

if you prefer the sweet stuff pls lmk and i'll go back to it ♡.

oneshot contains the following

-- orgasm denial mentioned just briefly
-- yes they are dating. duh.
-- diluc is whiny in bed (canon.)

「 ⚠️ * 」
> cum swallowing (at the end).

in which zhongli helps diluc relieve himself

* canon universe

to think that one of the strongest and wealthiest men in mondstat would be so timid in bed was definitely not something zhongli would get used to. he loved to tease and edge him while he would ride his thigh or get off by his hand. of course he'd usually fuck him if they both could afford to but naturally the bar tender had always been busy.

quick things like this would be the substitute for them, and zhongli loved to do it just for diluc's sake with all the stress he'd endure for a full week.

even as of now, diluc had been sitting next to zhongli completely unclothed (like zhongli asked him to), sitting himself right beside his said partner. the breeze from the window had hit his cock, making it twitch at the feel of it.

never has there been a moment where zhongli didn't find his lover just absolutely adorable when he displayed himself in front of him like this. it made him just want to tease him (and his cock) til he whimpered.

and that was exactly what he'd do of course.

slipping off his gloves, zhongli had made contact with his member, holding it in a firm grasp just to make him gasp for air. he rubbed his thumb around his tip, spreading the pre-cum that had been there before he'd even touched him. "looks like you were eager, luc." he taunted at him but the other knew he was right and kept silent, which only made zhongli happier.

the slick of spit and other fluids leaking down diluc's dick were being continuously rubbed in, the sounds itself just being enough to make him finish right then and there — but zhongli had held his member tight when he realized that fact, a hushed whine pouring out the red's mouth.

drowning out his moans and pleads, zhongli connected their lips, though their tongues had also met as well. sucking and licking their tongues against one another's as he got stroked even faster, making the squelches echo even louder in his quiet room. he was doing it on purpose at this rate. he knew how much diluc liked sounds; especially in bed.

hearing the wetness of his own dick mixed with the fast paced movements and the stimulating feeling of their tongues together had been enough to send him over the edge. his hips bucked up into his grasp sloppily as he pulled away from the intense kiss, his panting becoming rapid.

giving him what he so desired, zhongli had jerked him in the same fast pace, slowly sliding himself off the bed and onto the floor. he eyed his lover and then his dick, switching to sucking him off at the last minute which had diluc gripping his head to release in his mouth.

as his mouth got filled, he held his hands over top of the ones that currently held his head in place, drawing circles into the back of his hands. when he removed his hands, the flushed face of the other male had definitely satisfied his expectations of what he hoped to see.

sticking out his tongue to show the other his load, diluc had blushed at the sight, feeling embarrassed about the way he'd grabbed his head at the end but zhongli hadn't minded at all.

he swallowed it in front of his face before adding one last thing before he'd clean his lover up;

"next time, you'll be the one swallowing."

HHHHH HOW DID U GUYS LIKE THIS? shld i keep writing smut for them or keep it wholesome?

GIVE FEEDBACK PLS 🤲🏽