Chapter 11

George's POV:

" I doubt there will be dragons involved again" y/n says cross legged sitting on the Gryffindor common room floor.

I was surprised when she still agreed to hang out with me after I told her Fred would be there too.

" why not? They were sick!" Fred says.

Mcgonagall caught Fred and I trying to use the prefect bathrooms and our punishment is folding thousands of napkins into fancy shapes although I'm unsure why. But in our defence it's not our fault their bathrooms are 10x better.

Fortunately it's going well, y/n is the best person as she helps us fold the napkins into swans and Fred has only made one joke about Beauxbatons being materialistic.

" why does the next task have to be soo far away?" I groan, we aren't even in December yet and the next task is in February.

" maybe because it's going to be so difficult they need more time to prepare" y/n suggests.

" or maybe they're lazy and don't even know what its going to be yet" Fred says, he's completed 3 swan napkins as y/n has made a box worth.

" the trizward tournament has been going on for centuries of course they know what they've got planned" y/n says back to him.

" yeah but if the tasks change every time?" Fred proposes.

I watch the two interact and you wouldn't believe that there was a time were they both weren't keen on each other.

" maybe" she responds.

I go to ask y/n what her plans are later when Fred opens his gob again.

" do you think you would be a better fit than Fleur for a tournament?" He asks her.

I like the fact I'm helping y/n come out of her shell but I think I preferred it when I was the only guy she'd speak to.

" no" she quickly replies, " I crumble in front of large audiences and Fleur loves the spotlight"

" but you were great in the Beauxbatons entrance, you danced and twirled perfectly" I inform her.

" ehh" Fred says like he disagrees, " I've seen her trip and fall" he says as he looks up at her with a smirk.

" I just hope this time we can actually see what's happening in the task" y/n complains.

I gently slap her arm several times as I strongly agree, " that's what I said!"

" what are yous doing?" Lee asks when he walks in, you'd think everywhere would be busy with the girls and Durmstrang boys here but if anything it's less crowded, with new flesh in the castle everyone is chasing them about.

" a laid back detention" Fred says as he puts his 4th swan napkin into his box.

" want to help?" I ask Lee.

" sure" he says happily sitting down, " I am a master at origami"

" great take my place" I say as I stand up.

I grab the napkin that y/n is holding as I throw it on the floor, taking hold of both of her hands as I pull her up to her feet effortlessly even though she's not helping.

" what are you doing?" She asks.

" you're coming with me" I say as I keep hold of her hand dragging her out of the room, she has to place her other hand on her hat as I rush her.

" you said yous still have to do classes?" She asks me as I head in the direction away from the castle.

" we do" I tell her, she's probably freaking out as it's not even 3pm yet and classes aren't done.