Prologue: Aftermath

A/N: Like I said before, this isn't your typical Superior Spider-Man Aftermath Fanfic. So, let's begin

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel and its characters, only the story.

The 3rd Civil War had been long and hard. Between those who believed that something is wrong with Spider-Man and have done everything in their power to prove it, and those who are either too caught up in their hypocrisy or are too arrogant to believe it. People such as Silvija Sablinova, AKA Silver Sable, Teresa Parker, Natasha Romanoff, AKA Black Widow, Clint Barton, AKA Hawkeye, Hulk, AKA Bruce Banner, Skaar, Hiro-Kala, Kamala Khan, Hope Summers, James Howlette, AKA Wolverine, Laura Kinney, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Psylocke, Domino, Ice Man, Rogue, Mary Jane Watson, AKA Spinneret, Miles Morales, Julia Carpenter, Spider Gwen, Jessica Drew, Kaine Parker, Ben Reilly, Carol Danvers, AKA Captain Marvel, Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, Sam Wilson, AKA Falcon, The Defenders, Bucky Barnes, Arno Stark, Jane Foster, Marc Spector, AKA Moon Knight, Frank Castle, AKA The Punisher, Shang Chi, The Fantastic Four, and even Gods such as Thor, Sif, Balder, The Warriors Three, Freya, Valkyrie, Frigga, Demeter, Artemis, Athena, Poseidon, Hermes, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hercules, Hebe, and, surprisingly, even Zeus was involved, which caused the tide to turn in their side's favor. And others such as Tony Stark, John Walker, AKA U.S. Agent, Ares, Red Hulk, and others who were too arrogant to believe that Spider-Man had been mind-swapped were involved as well, but Silver Sable's side won in the end, but the damage that Otto Octavius had caused was high. As such, Peter Parker decided to lay low for a while on Symkaria until things have been fully recovered.

And that it did, but Peter ended up in a coma sometime after he went to Symkaria. And what people don't know, there is a certain secret that may change everything that Peter Parker had believed about himself, and that secret is known only to a certain someone. One who existed before mankind along with others from the Demiurge. One who is the Mother of Pantheons and the Last of the Elder Gods. And who is the one that knows? We can only find out later.

And this is where the story begins.