Chapter 12: Spider-Earth vs The Robot Imposter of Tomazooma

A/N: If you happened to be a Christian, then I'm sorry if this offends you. I just hate it when some Christians are soo judgemental.

Tomazooma, the Native American God of Kinship & Storytelling, member of the Manidoog, has a robot imposter. And judging by its appearance, it's still the same robot that failed to scare off the Keewazi tribe, just made some improvements to it in response to the ever-so advancing technology. Gaea, or Mary Fitzpatrick, clenches her fists in anger, but restrains herself. She then walks to the elevator, leaving Jessica Drew and Anna Maria Marconi the only ones on the Bunker floor, who are too stunned by what they were seeing. Just as they thought things could've been worse.

Jessica Drew: Never thought that the "Tomazooma" robot is still functioning. I thought both the Fantastic Four and the Keewazi tribe destroyed it.

Anna Marconi: Me neither. Apparently it was salvaged at some point when any of y'all weren't looking.

Jessica Drew: "Y'all"?

Anna Marconi: That was before I became a member of Parker Industries. Besides, I wasn't there, remember?

Jessica Drew blinked for a bit.

Jessica Drew: Oh. So, what will we do about the robot when it's destroyed?

Anna Marconi shrugged, not entirely sure about the answer, but voiced her suggestion.

Anna Marconi: Maybe melt it in a foundry or something?

Jessica Drew took note of her suggestion.

Jessica Drew: Sounds good to me. What do you think, Spider-Ear-?

As Jessica Drew turned around, she stopped her question and saw that the Mother of the Parker twins is longer there, just disappeared without them knowing, even hearing her as well. Maria Marconi is equally stunned as well when she turns around. Jessica and Anna looked at each other in concern.

Anna Marconi: She's gonna fight the robot, isn't she?

Jessica Drew: Yep. Damn Peter, your mother is quite the woman.

Meanwhile, at Grand Central Park.

Gaea, still dressed in her "Spider-Earth" outfit, immediately exits the New York Parker Industries building and swings in a more aggressive way, perhaps attempting to boost her swinging speed. The only thing in her mind, right now, is finally eliminating the robot who pretended to be a Native American God. The robot who made a mockery of Tomazooma. Like an all too familiar cyborg clone that is an abomination, an aberration, an insult, a mockery, to Thor's name. The cyborg clone named "Ragnarok". Gaea shakes her head as she mutters.

Gaea: Don't get me started on that abomination. Good thing it was destroyed after the whole "Siege" incident.

As she continues swinging, she hears the sound of energy, and a booming voice, although the words can't be heard from a distance. She then lands to the ground and runs at incredible speed towards the source of the blasts, and the voice. When she gets to said location, there it is. The robot imposter of Tomazooma. Still pretending to be a God.

Robot Tomazooma: ARROGANT SETTLERS! PATHETIC RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS! THEY, WHO DESECRATE THESE SACRED LANDS, AND TORTURED THE MORTALS THAT WORSHIP US TO CONVERTING TO THEIR FAILED RELIGION, MUST DIE!

Even though it wasn't the real Tomazooma that said that, the robot did get one thing right. It was that Christianity became a failed religion. Jesus preached nonviolence and he's actually okay with other cultures and religions, even praising the good in them, and taught Christianity about tolerating other religions & cultures. It went smoothly at first, but some idiot zealots were too caught up in the Christian belief that they shoved it right down the throats of those with different religions, arrogantly thinking that their religion is "The One True Religion" and dismissed other religions as "Heathen & Demonic". And the robot is right about the "torture" part, since the Priests and Missionaries were sent here to North America to "save" the "savages" from their "demonic" and "heathen" religions. Many Natives were tortured into converting and so many were killed at the hands of the Christian priests.