Chapter 19: The Sakaarson

Amongst a Desert, there are plenty of sounds. The chirping of birds, the blowing of the wind, and, more closely, the sound of an insect's legs.

There's a thin line between Good and Bad.

The sound of an insect's legs on the ground revealed the source.

An Ant.

Going about its daily life like any animal in the world.

He walked that line every single day

The lonely Ant turned its head from left to right, as though it was looking for something.

When he stray from it,

And then, as though from nowhere.

THUMP!

A large foot made contact with the desert ground, causing dust to be emitted upon contact. The Ant, never to be seen.

People die.

A large figure is seen. But only the back of the large figure is seen. But it's enough to get people a clear picture of what this large figure looked like.

Green and Muscular.

The large green living being then leaped into the air.

His name is Robert "Bruce" Banner. More commonly referred to as Bruce Banner.

The now identified green behemoth landed on the rocky terrain, causing a large amount of dust to let loose as he made a smaller jump.

And this is him.

The green behemoth continued his relentless running.

He was never a person;

The green muscular individual then jumped on the lower left side of the rocky desert terrain with a growl. Relentless in its pursuit of whatever it's after, the green behemoth continues its running. There's no sign of exhaustion. Not even a little. There are breaths drawn from him.

But that doesn't mean he's exhausted from how long he ran.

He's the Hulk.

The green behemoth, now identified as the Hulk, continues to draw breath after breath. But the Hulk chose not to give up.

This was done to him before he was born.

The Hulk, seeing a boulder blocking his way, punches it, causing it to crumble to pieces.

All because of his father, Brian Banner.

A cruel and abusive father.

Who murdered Bruces' mother, Rebecca.

Hulk, now in a more forested area, and still running at breathtaking speed. Despite his muscularity, the Hulk does things that defy what muscles function on a human. For some reason, the green behemoth had a peculiar expression. Like he was recalling a memory.

The Hulk was banished into space at one point before the 1st Civil War.

Namor the Submariner was the only one who protested. Since he considers the Hulk as a friend. Power and Strength are things that Namor respected, and the Hulk got plenty of that.

 Power and Strength are things that Namor respected, and the Hulk got plenty of that