Chapter 27: Bonding between Grandmother & Grandchildren

Family bonding is something Gaea is no stranger to. She yearns for it nowadays, but does keep it contained when there are other matters to be concerned about. But, in this case, she's simply watching over her grandchildren until their parents return. It surprised the kids when they found out about their grandmother being the Earth Mother. But they got used to it, since plenty of surprising things had happened in life.

So far, things have been quiet. Although recent events have taken a toll, they'll stay strong. Gaea is very sure about that. Her grandchildren have courage and bravery for ones so small. Gaea couldn't help but feel proud of them, just as she is proud of Peter, Teresa, MJ, and Thor.

It's early morning, and her grandchildren have already eaten their breakfasts. For now, the kids are simply watching cartoons. Gaea blinked a bit, recognizing the cartoon that her grandchildren were watching. She had to keep herself from laughing upon seeing what they're watching. A TV Show that she hadn't seen for quite some time.

Super Hero Squad.

She then sees the intro, recognizing it as the season 2 intro. With Thanos sounding like Pete from Mickey Mouse. Gaea merely shrugged.

Gaea: Same voice actor, I guess.

SHS Thanos: With this infinity gauntlet, I, Thanos, will rule the universe!

SHS Iron Man: Alright, Squadies. Time to hero up!

When the bad guys are out,

All you have to do is Shout Now

Who's gonna Hero Up!

Well they may not get along

But they're always fighting strong. Now.

Who's gonna Hero Up!

Who'll save the day

The Super Hero Squad

They'll Hero Up Again!

Super Hero Squad (Hero Up)

Wolverine and Hulk are fierce

Even Thanos ends in Tears

When Iron Man joins the fight

Falcon searches from the Sky

Scarlet Witch blows up bad guys

Thor's Hammer has Thunder's Might

Who'll save the day

The Super Hero Squad

They'll Hero Up Again

Super Hero Squad (Hero Up)

Super Hero Squad

Thanos: Hnnkda!