Chapter 23: Wings of Thunder

Meanwhile, MJ had just finished making breakfast. Knowing that her kids have different preferences, she had to make different breakfasts each. And speaking of said kids, her little rascals just came in. And, by rascals, MJ meant that in a playful and affectionate manner. And, man, did they have quite the appetite.

Considering that they inherited the metabolism from their parents, so no surprise.

Admittingly, it has been rather quiet. Except for the sound of her children laughing and playing in their shared room. Luckily, they were taught to be careful with their physical strength, mainly by her husband, and by Thor, who her kids actually called him "Uncle". It's pretty funny, finding out that her husband is one of the children of the Elder Goddess of Earth, and it turns out that applies to Thor as well, which explains Thors' "OPness", as her husband would call it. Funny that Thor turned out to be one of her many "In-Laws".

A/N: Don't deny it. The fact that Thors' mother is the Elder Goddess of Earth does explain a LOT about Thors' "OPness". And it also explains why Thors' power wasn't weakened during his seemingly endless amount of time on Earth.

MJ chuckled a bit at that.

She did recall the few times that Thor told tales to her children about him and his crazy adventures. One of them being about him riding a chariot pulled by his goats, Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, and being chased by 300 angry Storm Giants, and Thor happened to be laughing all the while.

A/N: And don't ask me, I don't know what Thor did to piss off that many Storm Giants.

A/N: Is anyone else getting any Cars vibes from that particular story Thor was telling? Because it reminded me of that scene in Cars, where McQueen and Mater were doing Tractor Tipping and ended up getting chased by Frank.

A/N: Yeesh, Thor definitely did something to piss off that many Storm Giants.

A/N: That story that Thor was telling is true in the comics. Specifically, in Jason Aarons' Thor: God of Thunder. Even more specifically, part 1 of the "God Butcher" Saga.

 Even more specifically, part 1 of the "God Butcher" Saga

https://readcomicsfree

https://readcomicsfree.net/comic/thor-god-of-thunder/issue-1/all

A/N: Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr are the names of the Goats who pulled the Chariot of Thor in Norse Mythology. They also exist in Marvel Comics as well. They've also been featured in the popular animated Marvel TV Show "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes".