The Factory (Saviour)

Okay, this is it, the half way finale. The first ending, out of possible three. Enjoy this before the big break. More on that at the end.

In the prison, it was just me, Pony, and Willow. Mimi had already carried away Giraffy, Georgie had gone. Zee and Zuzy were elsewhere.

"It's just you two, and me." Willow said, frowning. I and Pony didn't say anything.

"I've got a gun, you two haven't got anything." She continued. Me and Pony still said nothing. Willow took a step closer.

"I'll even give you a head start, if you wish." Willow said. Now she was smiling. She aimed her revolver at the ceiling and fired of two blanks. This time, me and Pony leapt into action. We jumped behind a wooden crate as Willow immediately fired. It splintered into pieces. *Click* another shot.

"Remind me why you thought this was a good idea." Pony whispered after the fifth shot.

"Something'll come to me." I replied. "It always does." After the sixth shot, Willow briefly stopped to re-load.

"That's our chance!" I cried. I dashed to the left into a nearby door. Pony quickly followed. When Willow re-loaded. She looked up and cursed loudly. She'd let the very two people she'd meant to keep an eye on and kill, escape her fingers. Behind the door, I was gaping in awe at what was behind it, not even paying attention to Willow's screams. The Black brick building wasn't even a prison, it was a factory. It opened out into a HUMONGOUS place. There were conveyer belts running in different directions everywhere. Boxes and shaped metal pieces were lying on it. What's more, he saw the other members of settlement six in various places. Kitty was hanging from the ceiling by a rope, Barren was stranded on a high building. Felix was trapped underneath a metal door, and Fillip was locked inside a metal cage. But neither of us had long time to process this, because the unmistakable sound of Willow stomping toward the door could be heard. Me and Pony set off, and Willow burst through the door. She growled and fired a bullet out of her gun. The duo set down down the steps and into the main labyrinth of conveyer belts. The nearest belt to me was carrying circular ingots of metal. I jumped onto it to get a speed boost, but tripped over onto the belt. All of a sudden, I could feel a fiery warmth on my face, looking up, I saw a blazing furnace ten yards ahead. I got off and brushed down. Then, to the right of me, two guards wearing the signature settlement six uniform, with a thin black jacket, a black cap and black leather shoes. A lot of black leather. They rushed over, wielding spears. But thanks to Zizzy, I knew what to defend against what, I did a flying kick on one of the guards, which sent him back. I flipped over and backward kicked the guard onto the conveyer belts, the spear landing in his hand. The guard didn't get up in time, and screamed as he fell head first into the blazing furnace. The other guard's mouth was open in terror. Shaking, I jabbed the man in the middle, which caused him to wheeze. I then grabbed him and flung him backwards into a a wall. The guard didn't get back up. I, then, nearly crying with what I had just witnessed,  slammed the furnace door shut. Deep breathing, I turned and saw Pony running over.

"Oh no!" I thought. "He's angry at me for what I just did!"

"Willow-here-need-weapon." He was panting. I was about to apologise, when I noticed that Willow was there, re-loading, glaring as she fired another bullet. I ducked under and ran off. Willow then proceeded to fire four rapid bullets, which clinked off the metal floor. Now Willow had to re-load again. There were only so many bullets she could take. To the up-right was a fence leading out into the black night. I turned to Pony while running.

"We need to get out of there, you find something and beat Willow." I panted. Pony nodded his agreement and vaulted over one of the conveyer belts. Willow huffed and ran after him. I ran straight ahead. The reason he'd sent Pony off, was to do something no-one would want to see him do. He was going to save the settlement six members. Sure they had tried to kill him in the refinery. But they were human beings too, they deserved a second chance, everyone did, I needed to drench my guilt by doing some good things. The first stop was Kitty. I ran over to Kitty, it seemed like she was blind, but actually not, she was just close-eyed. Nearby, the rope was tied to a box, hoisting her higher and higher into the air. I ran over and cut the box with a shard of glass on the floor, but lowered her slowly, she was an old lady after all. Kitty un-tied herself. And adjusted her glasses.