Heist

Just so some people aren't confused, I'm going to treat this chapter sort of like a diary of sense. Where we cut to different points in time. The dotted line is simply a break in time, separating one scene from the other. To be honest, I started writing this chapter the traditional way, but then I came up with this, and I liked this idea a lot more. Enjoy!

And, because why not? You can listen to the track above while you read this chapter. Hope it adds!

Wether she believed it or not, a full year had passed since Willow's parents were taken away from her. Not long after, a nice woman named Daisy had entered their house and from that point, had taken care of Her and her brother, William for a few months, but she was called up north for mandatory military service. Then the worst had happened, one day, Willow had been lounging around the house, doing a mundane task, before she eventually went to prepare her brother his favourite, a pie. Before she could however, her younger brother William had run away from home, leaving only his scarf, which she had promptly taken and vowed never to be taken away. Willow was young, a small child, and now on the run, staying at the old house herself would not do, she was a minor, and all those years ago especially, without protection from a guardian, it was a terrifying place to be. The streets had been her best bet, and Willow was hardly in the Christmas spirit, it was hard to think she ever would be again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After surviving by herself for so long, Willow decided to found SP, or just the Silver Paw for short. As a decently tall teenager, there was only so much she could do, stealing from shops, robbing people. And even being Willow, she was far incapable of doing that herself. At this point in time, it should have been called Silver Paw (Starting Point). It was just Willow, Rash, her childhood friend from school. Rash was a skinny Racoon fellow who always had a dirty face, wore slashed up jeans and a prison top from he'd robbed from when he'd been in prison himself. And he insisted on checking through rubbish bins for extra cash or goods. Then there was Billy, who was very much the brawn of the group. He was a large, ripped bull and had huge muscles, and a small round head to scrunched up every time he thought of something. The three of them were wandering through the very alleyway behind the gallery two previous heroes passed through.

"I wish we cou' get somin' for Willow's birthday." Billy grunted to Rash one morning.

"Check your pockets meatloaf, we're broke!" Rash hissed. Willow was ahead, staring down at the road, ignoring the two behind her. But then she spotted something in the window that would set her down the very path she chose. It was a pie, but not any pie, the very one she brought William before he ran away. She stopped.

"I have to get it." She whispered. Rash and Billy blinked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A  Willow was out of breath, she was being chased by two officers. Officer Player and officer Doggy. They had eventually tracked her down after all this time, not wanting to be caught obviously, she put Rash in charge of holding them off, but he was no match. Willow was faster and dashed behind and a door and locked it. She was out breath, the room she'd ran into was a massive mistake, it was a dead end.

"We're coming in." Doggy bellowed. The door was smashed off it's hinges. Willow was cornered. There was no escape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite frankly, Willow had been arrested for her actions and was whisked off to jail in an instant. Rash seemed to vanish into thin air, useless guy. The jail wasn't the worst thing in the world, sure, it was small, but there was a comfy bed and the meals were better than she expected. But Willow didn't want to, and was't staying any longer. Then she witnessed something quite disturbing, it was a police sergeant. Sergeant Poley, he was screaming and running around holding his head.