The Ship (Saviour)

Here it is..another chapter. Much sooner too, apart from that, I have different plans for how I will release the next chapter but first, enjoy this next segment of the Piggy Book 2 Story.

The whole time everyone was on the boat, it wouldn't stop rocking up and down like a drunken Donkey.

"Avast me hearties." Budgie cried. "We'll be setting off as soon as ya two get the fuel." Pony's face turned a shade of green several times, and he dashed to the side of the boat, followed by retching noises. I ignored it and made my way to the deck-door.

"Willow." I called. "Let's get it going." Willow breathed heavily through her nose and also followed me.

"When you landlubbers get in the ship, make your way to the hull." Budgie explained. "The fuel should be in there." I reached out a shaking hand and opened the door handle.

"Here goes nothing." Willow muttered. The door slammed shut and locked.

The ship was dark, and smelt of fish and decaying flesh. Budgie's words repeated in my mind.

"They've been a nuisance to my crew, it's just me left now, I had to seal my infected crew down lower." Then, wouldn't that mean, they were here down with us. Both of their footsteps pounded on the metal floor. Their breaths could be heard getting shallower and shallower. All of a sudden, it got very dark and cold. In the darkness, a very brown, very furry face appeared.

"AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" A voice screamed. The scary part was that it didn't come from Jason or Willow. Lights flickered on, and for a split second. The fury face could be seen as a bipedal kangaroo in broken greasy overalls. Pinned on it's dirty breast pocket, was a cheery note saying.

"My name is Kenneth." Kenneth the kangaroo bounded forward, brandishing it's sharp claws. One touch from them would turn anyone infected. Me and Willow started the other way.

"That blasted phony pirate sent us down here on purpose." Willow growled. "She knew we wouldn't make it out." The wailing Kenneth seemed to corner us, before the two of us slipped through a glass door and locked it, leaving only drool sliding down the door. I inhaled deeply and continued on.

"So now it's clear we're not safe." I panted.

"This wouldn't of happened if your nerd friend hadn't given the suggestion to go hunting that loony old-."

"Don't you dare talk about Mimi like that!" I snapped. Willow snorted, she began walking again near the hull. Near enough, they came near the end of the top level. And lying there, was the bloodied corpse of an infected polar bear, it looked like his eyes had been brutally gouged out with a spoon, dried blood caked his clothes.

"My name is Bobby." The name-tag read. They were about to creep past it, when all of a sudden, it empty eyes blinked open, revealing only bright yellow pupils hanging in the sockets. It robotically got up, and marched toward us. Once again, that "AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" noise could be hard.

"What is that?" Willow bellowed over the noise. Before I could even comprehend, the sound of glass shattering could be heard, before Kenneth crawled through the window. Him and Bobby staggered forward, clutching broken pipes. I took a few steps back, before running forward and kicking one of them in the stomach. It reared back and hit the floor with a loud "CLANG!" In the tight space they were in, scratching noises could be hard scraping across the sides. Then, the mouldy face of a half un-dead pig poked it's head out of a hole.

"This is madness." Willow cried, hacking the pig over the head with the back of her hand, before wiping it on her coat.

An almighty crunch rang out all over the boat, before one of the walls collapsed, and at least four or five more infected crew-mates lolled out in their zombie trance. There were all sorts of different animals, such as a dolphin with a patch of skin missing on it's left eye. A green bird with a lump of wet paper covering it's head. A leopard in a leotard on all fours, jumping forward.

Piggy a Novel: BOOK 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara