The Ship (Survivor Ending)

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the most important changes in all of the Piggy Storyline, here we go.

"If it get's you to shut up, I'm all for it." Willow muttered. My eyes opened wide, as behind them, Kenneth slowly strode up to the door, reaching out his fury hand.

"Watch out!" I yelled. It echoed through the hollow ship.

"Oh snap!" Willow said. She close the door just in time. A lock could be heard from the other side, shallow breathing includes, before footsteps got fainter.

"No, No, NO!" Willow screamed. Banging her fist on the door. Great, fantastic, now I'm stuck here with you." I tried to the door.

"I'm sure we can get it open." I said quietly, the door wouldn't budge.

"We've got nothing but barrels out here." Willow tutted, before leaning her forehead against the door.

"I guess we're stuck here together, we should try to get to know each other better." I suggested.

"I'd rather get to know a sewer gator than the son of a dirty cop." Willow snarled. I had sudden flashback to a sewer gator peeling open a tin of sardines.

"I was simply following orders." I told her, defending myself.

"You took my parents whom I haven't seen in over two decades." Willow said, her throat suddenly hoarse. "Now tell me, where are they?" I backed up.

"I don't know where they are!"

Willow turned her head, it looked like she had been silently crying.

"That's all you people will ever be." Willow exclaimed. "Just another cog in a big machine."

"You aren't an angel either, Willow." I stated. "You took friends from me too." Willow ignored him.

"We need to work together to help each other out, or else we'll just end up hurting each other and ourselves even more." I continued. There was more silence.

"I want to help you Willow, I only ask that you do the same." There was suddenly rapid thudding on the door, a group of people could be heard racing to the door. It then sounded like someone year old saying,

"There in here!" It could only be Georgie. The door opened and both Jason and Willow felt a blast of cold air enter the crate. Standing there was Pony and Georgie. Budgie was nowhere to be seen.

"How'd you find us?" Jason asked.

"We didn't hear anything from you for a while." Pony said. "So we came looking for you." Then he smiled down at Georgie.

"Georgie, the little rascal, ran ahead and heard you two inside." Georgie tried to make himself look as tall as possible.

"Hey, I was just trying to help." Everyone except Willow laughed. When it died down, I asked,

"How did you get past the infected?" Mimi looked confused, so did the others.

"What infected?" She replied. What did she mean? had all the infected somehow disappeared, maybe they'd run away?

"Anyway, where's Budgie?" I asked, trying to quench my suspicions. Mimi opened her mouth to speak, but insane explosion sounds could be heard from the top of the boat.

"What's that?" Willow groaned, looking up.

Everyone made their way to the top, and Budgie was standing there, looking gravely ahead.

"Arrgh." She whispered. "We be here."

"What!" I exclaimed, his voice a few decibels too high. "Already?" Budgie didn't answer. I followed her gaze and soon understood why. In the blackness of the night, several flashing, red explosions could be seen in the distance.

And we come to end of another chapter. And let's just cut to the chase, the next chapter will be some time in early August probably similar time to my other chapters. That's all for now

Your Author

Doctor of Fun