The Temple (Saviour)

Underneath Kona's lab expanded to something that was quite unexpected. Instead of being just your run of the mill, ordinary laboratory, it turned out to be a huge slab filled temple with torchlit tunnels and walls. I marvelled at the size of it, who knew that a middle aged scientist could pull something like this off, the one thing that gave me the chills, were the unusually large cobwebs that were hung around the place, especially a particularly large one resting in the centre on a ceiling that looked like a housed a bigger creature. Me, Pony, Mimi, Georgie, Zee, Zuzy, Willow and Robby stared around at the many different corridors leading all over the place.

"So...which way is the exit?" Willow asked anyone who would listen.

"Don't worry." Mimi exclaimed. "I used to play around these parts all the time when I was younger, It's quite easy for me to navigate around here."

"You mean, you lived here with this crazy old bat without any adult supervision."

"I was fine." She tutted. Then she led everyone round a corner and came to a dead end.

"Great." Willow groaned. Everyone had gotten used to Willow's sense of behavior now. Mimi crouched down and felt around for a small crevice in the corner, then she pulled with her fingernails, and whoosh! Up came a trapdoor.

"Jump down!" Mimi whispered. After the group got down, everything went dark, luckily, Mimi had a match, she grabbed a random torch of the wall that for some reason wasn't lit, and everything became clear.

"Why were you whispering." I asked her, as we walked on.

"There is an unexpected inhabitant living down here as well as I once was." Mimi explained. "Gosh, I wonder if she's still down here. Unexpected inhabitant? What did Mimi mean?

I was soon to find out, as they came to a clearing in the temple and a huge iron door with steel barricades, even a tin foil barricade for good measure. Above the door in a glowing sign, said the work 'EXIT'

"Kona barricaded the exit in case someone broke in through the exit." Mimi told everyone. Maybe Kona wasn't as bright as everyone thought. It seemed all was lost, until Mimi pulled out a tiny rectangle of black metal, she pressed a button on it, then it folded out into a huge black box with a handle in it, inside it contained all sorts of tools and weapons. Mimi found a massive blowtorch with a power brick, she heaved it out and turned several knobs on the brick, it began to whir.

"Kona taught me that." Mimi said. Everyone was in awe, even Willow. Maybe Kona was as bright as everyone thought.

"It'll take a little while to charge up." Mimi said, fiddling with some levers and buttons on the brick.

"Old thing." She muttered. I decided to take a look around the place as Mimi messed around with the power brick. Right into the corner of one room, I saw something scuttle around, then that thing jumped onto a wall, before leaping onto a massive spiderweb. The creature was a king sized, black, hairy, eight legged arachnid. A spider! I jumped back and gave a yelp of fear. Mimi was caught by surprise when she saw this.

"I don't believe it, Bridella's still down here.

"Who names a Spider, Bridella." Willow snorted.

"No reason." Mimi said. "I just came up with it." Bridella then spotted a plump rat on the floor, then she pounced forward and everyone watched as Bridella wrapped it up, and in typical spider fashion, swung back to her web and sank her fangs into the rat. Pony covered Georgie's eyes before this. Bridella sucked the rat dry, then the lifeless corpse fell to the ground. Mimi's blow torch finally turned on.

"Yes!" She cheered, as a blue and orange flame flickered to light. Immediately, she began burning through the barricades at a rapid pace. I noticed another door, marked. 'TIN ATTACHMENT ROOM'. Mimi followed his gaze.