Chapter 3; Prison Break.

Wilbur stayed in his van most of the time. One day, he woke up to his pictures of L'manburg missing. He tried not to care, but it was his first home. Quackity visited every once in awhile, just to check. Once a week, became to twice, became to three times a week. Only occasionally Quackity would see Wilbur writing. Wilbur kept a diary, just in case. Weeks passed since the van was made. So, if I use a potion, sneak past them, and then.. yeah this will work Wilbur thought, staring at a map. Quackity walked in, causing Wilbur to quickly hide the map. "Hey Wil. Just checking in." Quackity said. Wilbur nodded, "alright, best be on your way now."
"Fine fine, stop rushing." Quackity responded.
Wilbur took out the map once more. He went through the plan once more. He grabbed potions, and ender pearls. He began he  to walk towards the prison. The plan was simple; break Zero out. He splashed the potion onto himself, and walked through the doors. No one was there. He quickly ran through the prison, and found the control room. He flipped a switch. He walked out to see the door to Zeros prison open. They walked out, confused. Wilbur put an invisibility potion in their hands. They quickly drank it. The both split up, and went about their lives. Wilbur returned to his van, and sat down. Tired. He thought for a second. He remembered the prison back then. Very secure, but by that time, Wilbur owed Dream a favor. He couldn't return that favor, it still haunts him.
( sorry for the short chapter- I came with a better idea)